Reviews for Jericho
junjouLYN chapter 1 . 1/19
I was reading Jericho and Babel while listening to "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake. Man... It totally rocked and made my day! Been awhile since I went back to reading grimmulqui fics but Jericho sure made me want to go right back into shipping this pairing! Awesome job! :)

"The vacancy that sat in my heart is not a space that you hold." - Mirrors (Justin Timberlake)
TheFinalBoss chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. I cannot even express in words how much I love this fanfiction. As the battle of Jericho is one of the areas I have some familiarity with, seeing as I'm Catholic, it was very, very interesting to see how you styled it to fit your story, or rather, styled your story to fit it. Or a little bit of both. The writing style was simple; beautiful. The transitions, although sharp, were amazingly smooth and gave me time to appreciate how well this was written.

And of course, the ending, simplistic, was amazing. Loved this.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was pretty interesting. o-o
Love U Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
If your talking about the Sharon Draper Jerico i freakin love her book. But anyway this story was awsome ;)
AHeartThat'sNeverBeenWhole chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh. My god.

I WANNA READ THE REST! XD This is already beautiful, even if it's just pieces of a longer story! I loved the descriptors, the plot, the dialouge, agh, I loved everything! XD Please continue to be awesome!

(*The worldloves you*)
me chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
oh! oh what a pretty story!
mayfaire chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Brilliant plot. Now it makes me wonder what would it really take for Ulquiorra and Grimmjow to first, work together as a team and second, bring down Las Noches by themselves.

You mentioned that this is part of the trilogy. I checked your livejournal but I could not find the other sequels. Are they perhaps f-locked due to the fics' ratings?
GrimmjowIsMySexToy chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*Speechless*

Really. I don't know what to say.
Ulquiorrafangirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
wow...that's really really good! Awesome story line, and really well written!
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ahh..what is this warm, fluttery feeling I feel in my chest? :D very nice, thanks for posting this. if only the real story had turned out this way...

I fucking hate Aizen lol
ChiharuSato22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I like it.

One question, though...what happened to them? (I'm sorry if that's a stupid question...I'm just that stupid. ;)

I was like -GASP- at the stupidest times. I really liked it.

I can't find any more words to describe it other than the fact that it was beautiful. It made me happy.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've always wanted these two to work together and topple Las Noches. Nice writing!
EarthDiva-x chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
To say that this story is excellent does not due it proper justice. I've been a fan of this pairing for quite a while, but I've never seen it brought to this level before. I love the set-up of the story, each scene divided from the others. It lets you focus on each event without having to add transitional material to tie them together. I love the interactions between the characters, aside from Ulquiorra/Grimmjow I like how the two of them interact with Orihime. I love the happy(?) ending, and it's semi-open-ended state. This is one of the best stories I read in a long time, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
KappaForest chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You and your genius mind, most in-character story for this pairing I've read, brilliant.
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Whoa...

Okay, I never liked this pairing, and I never read yaoi, but damn...this was awesome! Perfectly in character (a huge requirement for me when reading any fic!) and extremely well written. I also have to thank you for having virtually no spelling/grammar mistakes. I still don't like the pairing, but very well done :D