Reviews for Unprepared
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
It just gets better and better. I love how you are using the word(s)

Five Impalas, racing to get Dean to safety
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh awesomeness. Racing to chapter two, you know I love it!

Five Impalas, hurrying forward
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
I love this entire arc, and it makes me crazy happy, especially the "bitch" at the end. But this exchange is pitch perfect. Caring and sarcastic and Sam and Dean through and through!

“Don’t give me sushi. No sushi, Sam.”

So much for lucid. “No raw fish. Check.”

“No tofu, either.”

“Check.”

“No seaweed.”

“Strike Japanese food. Check.”

“Pie, maybe.”

“You’ll get chicken noodle soup.”

“’Check.”
Mad Server chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I like Sam blushing and grinning... and shivery blanketed Dean... and "He looks worse than after the Raw Heads." Great use of the prompt... more than once I had to go back and check if you'd actually used it, because it blended right in. Nicely done!
TraSan chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
It worked! Very fun - and it worked not only as stand alones, but together they told a complete story. Well done!
Twinchy chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
What a lovely solution, too. *rubs hangs in bliss*

After days of feeling poorly and being nursed by Sam, I can totally imagine Dean being ready to leave town the sooner the better.

Wonderful little story about the brothers.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Heart-warming conversation about eating habits and food that helps getting better.

LOL for the "so much for lucid" line and an extra apple pie for the ingenious idea for the prompt word (hmm, Sushi).
Twinchy chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Oh, I bet that threat made Sammy incredibly proud, despite his fear for Dean's well-being.

And br for placing him in the bathtub with water to get that fever of his down.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Gorgeous idea of throwing in the challenge word. *nods in appreciation*

I guess it was only a matter of time until something like this was going to happen; that some bone-headed hunters started 'hunting' for Dean the way they had been chasing after his brother before, too. There's only so many people who are willing to give one the benefit of doubt when it comes to returning from the dead (in this case Hell in particular).
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great start, I'm looking forward to getting to know more about the situation Sammy rescued Dean out of.

Lovely banter between the boys, so in character for them.
Supernoodle chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Oh, that was excellent. Loved it. My fave so far. Grim yet funny! Check!
sunnyjunedays chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Wonderful typical Winchester ending to this series of 5, we got the 'bitch' at the end. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Great, Dean's list of foods he doesn't want but on the list he does want it just had to be...PIE, but he's getting chicken soup. Love it. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Great for Sam to hear of his brothers belief in his abitlity to be the rescuer and great to hear Dean say those words because it hopefully means he knows there is someone who really does care for him. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Poor Sammy, those three days must have been torture for him whilst looking for his brother. Love Dean's ramblings. x
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »