Reviews for Unprepared
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Ah Dean, he never lets us down. No matter how he's hurting he can always find that lovely humour of his to make us and his brother feel better. x
Merisha chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Wonderful round-up Phoeb's :) - and as always, sad to see it finished! The idea worked and flowed beautifully from chapter to chapter ... you should definately try this again ;)

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Merisha chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
ROFL :) - witless with fever and Dean still want's pie ;) - love the automatic repsonse to Sam's:

“You’ll get chicken noodle soup.”

“’Check.”

Excellent stuff!
Merisha chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Dean reliving his torture was heartbreaking, but Sammy's response to Dean's comment and firm belief that Sam would find him and they'd regret it, was just wonderful ;)
Merisha chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Angst has just gone up a notch. Sammy's been searching for 3 days, he must've been out of his mind with worry. I love the impossed threat of eliminating the 'ex-hunters', nice underlying darkness between Sam and Bobby, doing anything to protect Dean.
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love me a 5 chapter drabble, Phoeb's LOL :) - it's feels like a Christmas present! Awesome first chapter, straight into the action! I love it when Sammy rescues Dean ;)
SciFiRN chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
All is back to normal and snark galore. Nice job with the little chapters. I liked them all.
SciFiRN chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
HA, I actually snorted while eating my yogurt on this one ) I loved it. "Pie, maybe." Funny and then I love Sam's "You'll get chicken noodle soup." And the best part: Dean's "Check." Freaking hilarious.
SciFiRN chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Those pesky fevers and hallucinations...oh, but they keep the lips loose don't they.

I love Sam grinning like an idiot. *Sigh* Yeah, those last lines were sweet.
SciFiRN chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Well, that neon sign can't be good. Dean slurring, that I do love ;)
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Love the teasing with the concern, very brotherly. Nice first chapter.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
These worked great. Can you hear me applauding?
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
So much for lucid.

HA...loved it.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
ya know...if we ever wrote a story together, there is no way in hell Dean could survive us.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
well i was gonn areda 'em all then review but that last line in this one forced me on. I alweays read your's last cause they're always worth the wait.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »