Reviews for Unprepared
Dream Painter chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Love that last line!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
As much as I love you hurting and making Dean delirious... this was my favourite line: "Sam blushed and grinned like an idiot."

I grinned like an idiot too!
NC Girl chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
well, I thought I'd only formally review chapters 1 and 5, since they all play off each other, but this one made me laugh! So endearing and funny. :) Loved it!

Okay, continuing on...
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Love this!

Sam's reaction is so in character...I can see it in my head.
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
OMG! I love this... Please... MORE - like a full on LONG story of hunters after Dean... "Ex-hunters" - oh HELL yeah! And Dean with a neon sign... (wouldn't be his first though...)
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Great little series. Many uses and well done. I loved it all!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
*dances happily* This is freakin' awesome! Made even more awesome by the fact that there will be more...tonight... four more... and nasty language... and hurt!Dean... OMG! So happy - I may cry... YOU ROCK! (raw is an exceptionally good word...)
Letting The Rain In chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Yay! FIVE drabbles. I liked the idea and, if it means anything, I think it worked just fine. I love your writing anyway, so I was perfectly happy to read through them all. There was angst, hurt, comfort and humour, all in all - wonderful.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Hilarious! I loved the way it turned around at the end. Hehehe

Hold all that stuff for me, too. Yuck! Dean's a wise boy.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Really cool idea! I look forward to reading the whole story, chapter by chapter!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
That last sentence was awesome! Another cute visual.

Poor boy! Poor ankles and fever and delirium. Good one!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Nice use of the challenge word. I definitely like this little fic, too. :D

"Ex-hunters, don't worry." Yummy. I like the visual this gives me.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6