Reviews for Unexpected and Inconvenient
Taai chapter 10 . 7/27
Why'd you stop?! You were spouse to write the whole smexy scene...I hate you..T-T
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
absolutely Cute! I can see myself reading this Against !
Kirian Knight chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
This was so charming Absolutely adorable, and well written.
xMercedesx chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I can't quite figure out why you have so few reviews for such a good story, but I must say it's real stupid. I for one, love this story, and yes I am aware of the cliché. :P It's extremely well written and the insight in Sasuke is, especially in the first few chapters, interesting and most importantly,in character (or at least in my opinion). Ofcourse you make Sasuke hide away his emotions in a sort of split personality way, but it is amusing and I myself can't think of a better way for Sasuke to accept his feelings. I also loved the way you portrayed Naruto and Sakura, the first for his more mature behaviour and the second for her to be usefull so to say, and to forgo her crushes on her teammates. I really liked her in this story. Thank you for writing the story and I'm sorry I didn't review earlier when I read this fic a couple of weeks ago. Keep it up!
jinxgirl5 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
*has been giggling in a high-pitch yet slightly insane fashion for at least the last 3 chapters and is still in no condition to stop*
jinxgirl5 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
"waiting for Kakashi-sensei to become un-lost on the road of life."

XD I loved that line! Sounds somewhat like me on my lazy days, though never as bad as Kakashi.
Sans Fire chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Why does this only have 20 something reviews? It was AMAZING! Okay, a tinny weenny bit plotless, but I loved it! it was fab! And I like the ending. I thought Sasuke was gunna leave through the entire thing and was bracing myself for it, i was really happy he didnt XD

thanks for a great story!1! I love how you portrayed the characters, and i love the little things that Sasuke did. :D

Wot!
norway22 chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
WHERE ARE ALL YOUR REVIEWS! I've read naruto fanfic for along while... and yours was refreshingly different from the norm. It was really, really good. I bet the only reason you didn't get so many reviews is the lack of boyxboy smexiness. Hawt! Muhahaha, anywho, I love this story, seriously... it was awesome! XD
SasuNaru25 chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
I read your story over the past couple of days, and at first I was a bit skeptical for some reason or another, but I kept reading and I'm glad I did!

It was a great story, nicely written, and a superb ending! You did such a good job adding in bits of lust factors, like the kissing (p.s. I loved the scene by the river!), and in the last chapter. A lot of authors feel the need to make their story mature, but it isn't always necessary. I very glad that your story played out the way it did.

I hope you write more sasunaru fictions in the future; I'll keep my eyes peeled!
redfoxmoon chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter! I loved this story. Sad that's it over...Hopefully you'll write many more stories!
Sakuramar chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Aw, that was a cute story and chapter.

And I love chibi-Sasuke, he's funny. XDD

Though, I guess that's not the end, so yeah, I can't wait for your update!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Aw! I love LOVE Love LOVe That! So sweet and cute! .
redfoxmoon chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Great chapter!

Well, at least Sasuke's mental trainign has paid off and he can lock away the horrors of his past so they don't affect him as much.

I would be more surprised than Naruto was to see Sasuke smiling and laughing...

I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
Carma Nightmare chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Take THAT Ino & Itachi! Hinita wil go in to apoleptick shock. Wil ther be a scene when they make out in publick in kinoha or in front of the senseis or Hokage. Kakashis reaction wil be good, but not as good as ero sannins!

What wil hapen when traning time for chunin exams comes and kakashi tryes to separate them?
Sakuramar chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
This is a really interesting story, please update soon!

Lol, though I had to laugh about Sasuke's kiss...lol. Hopefully something will happen between them soon, please?