Reviews for Sweltering Cigarette
Guest chapter 40 . 5/3/2018
I just finished your story in the span of 2 days. I loved it. It was realistic and moving. It's been quite a long time but I would love to see the ending of it. It's an amazing piece of work that deserves an ending.
HurricaneTempest chapter 40 . 4/6/2018
Please for the love of everything HOLY, it's been nearly three years. UPDATE!
MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES NOW!
Seriously, this book is beautiful, and you have to give us an ending. Please don't tell me you have given up on us. On this book.
Bruna chapter 40 . 3/19/2018
I know it's 2018, but please update ! This story needs a happy ending.
YUNGOD chapter 40 . 2/11/2018
I'm crying in the club rn
Latte22 chapter 40 . 3/20/2017
more?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/15/2017
This crushes me! Please update it to have a happy ending? I know it hasnt been updated in two years but... It's already seen seven years of work so i figured i would ask
Guest chapter 40 . 12/25/2016
Holy crap this book is good. You left it at a cliffhanger and it hasn't been touched since August 2015. You've probably grown out of Stand By Me. But it would be awesome if you updated one day...
Mickiecuteknight chapter 40 . 4/24/2016
Please update soon. This is really good and I would like to know what happens next.
Tru Fan 101 chapter 40 . 11/23/2015
When sre you going to update been waiting for so long.
Lanidays chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
I'm just starting your story and it's great. Also yay! You like The Outsiders too. I watched the movie the other day and now I'm just starting the book. I am in love with Stand By Me and The Outsiders so much it's probably a bit unhealthy. like I'd rather think about fictional boys than real ones.
Tru Fan 101 chapter 40 . 10/10/2015
Love this story every week I check to see if there is a new chapter i really hope chris and gordie end up together in the end please finish this story.
Fiction Affliction chapter 40 . 10/10/2015
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. It got me on a personal level and I just loved the story! I would love for you to finish it, because I want to see if Chris and Gordie get to accept their relationship and be together. Can't wait and write on!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/17/2015
Honestly, this is so beautiful.
-吉田愛子
Guest chapter 39 . 8/10/2015
I think you should not follow the move. Make this story your own and do what you want with it. I really enjoyed it.

-吉田愛子
JetJake chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
How much does Gordies mom know? Shes definitely suspicious, but i wonder does she know her son is in love with Chris Chambers and had been having a complicated, sexual relationship all year? Graduation is right around the corner. I can't wait to see where this goes.

And as for your A/N at the beginning, you could honestly go either way staying faithful to the movie or not. I'm fine with either and at this point i want to be surprised