Reviews for The Discovery of Bella Swan
afqtie324 chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful! I cried.
afqtie324 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I must say I love this story.
afqtie324 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Haha that was great. It is crazy how you managed to weave their lives all together. I think I would forget and get plot lines and back stories mixed up. That takes some talent.
afqtie324 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
haha a two timing Bella. Well in her case more like curiosity might kill the cat. Alice and Rose sure need to take two of the three of her hands before she gives herself a stroke trying to keep up.
afqtie324 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow life handed her a big pile of crap. I think I would spend awhile being pissed off at the world. But then I would like to think I could turn around and give life the finger and move on. Love this intro can't wait to read more!
Miss E R chapter 28 . 1/28/2011
Well, I have thought about this review a lot, while reading the story and after I had finished it.

I have so much I want to say to you and so much I want to express about this story that I know I am not going to do it justice.

I started this story last night, reading the first three chapters at 2.30am before finally telling myself I had to stop and sleep. I continued and finished it today, I couldn't stop. I felt a need to continue on and find Bella's, and Edward's, happy ending. My emotions while reading this have been extreem, I found myself crying on second and then laughing the next, literally from one line to the next.

I found myself forgetting to eat I was so wrapped up in their world, connecting my feelings from similar experiences to their feelings. I got irritated when my partner came from work expecting my company!

I know you don't know me and I am getting a bit extreem with the emotions in my review, but it has been a while since I have read a good story, especially one that has touch my emotions as much as this one. So I needed to think about what I wanted to write, even though I know I'm not doing the best job and I am rambling now.

I'll stop now, just telling you I loved every part of this story and how real it was. :)

E x
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ugh, I can't believe she read Wicked that fast. I'm usually a really fast reader but Wicked was difficult for me to read.
LizzieToast chapter 28 . 1/15/2011
I think i want to go back and redo my university days, clearly i missed some of the more social education aspects...

Beautifully written story as alway.
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Awww, all hail the queen she's done it again. Bravo! I love thus story.
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Awww, all hail the queen she's done it again. Bravo! I love thus story.
Zhivago3 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
hehe, some of this is so familiar to me. Three dates in a weekend... ahh those were the days.
Zhivago3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
ewwwwwwwwwwww. Mr. Banner. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Zhivago3 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I likey so far!
eddiejazz chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I like this story. You get a little action from everybody. Jasper n bella scene was hot! :)
eddiejazz chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Irony. Alanis had it right.

alanis' song "ironic" really does fit with bella here in this story. Poor girl.
3,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »