Reviews for The Discovery of Bella Swan
jencrane chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Hot, and sexy. I was so excited you updated, this is such a great story, and I love the person Bella is becoming.

Fantastic job and beautiful writing.
xox-Bonkers chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
lol

i started laughing at the part when Edward was talking about his tale of woe "i was going down on her...Wait, is that to much information?"

sounds like something my guy friends would say

anyways amazing story love the story line

keep up the great work:)

love bonkers
Stalle chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
oh my freakin goodness! I LOVE all the twists in this story. i actually like tonya and jacob is gay. HA. can't wait for the next chapter!
thatgirljen chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
This chapter was so great. I love how Bella didnt get all blushed and weak in front of Edward when he was a dick. I cant wait to see what happens when Edward figures out that Bellas Tanya is Kates ex. And I am intrigued as to what is going to happen when Edward realizes that Bella is roommates with his cousins. LOL.
NaughtypastryChef chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
lovely, wonderful, fabulous! I am diggin this story lady! Can't wait for the next one and I'm here as unofficial beta anytime, don't even need to ask!

Love ya!

the NPC
jencrane chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
I love EPOV. It is a good twist that he is observing her New Bella from the coffee shop, plus I love that she turned him down. Otherwise it would have been to easy.

Now that I am up to date I am really excited to read the next chapter, this is one of the most interesting stories I have read in awhile. I completely ignored my children and have been in my own little world since I started reading.

Thanks again for the story.
jencrane chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I think it is great that you don't have E/B see each other across a room and fall madly in love. It is really unrealistic and a bit boring. Your story is so intriguing, and I love how you mixed it up with Tanya. It is completely true to how someone who was really mixed up about who they are would act the first time away from adult responsibility.

Thank you.
jencrane chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I just started reading this story and your first chapter is very powerful. That is a really good combo of women to emulate. I am looking forward to more of your writing.
xxBlueButterflyHottixx chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really like this story, good job!
BritishBitches chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Hi!

Ok, I loved it :D Very nice! I love the whole Tanya/Kate connection - I'll bet no one saw that one coming... I like the name change too :D And that Edward works in a coffee shop! I live in the suburbs of Birmingham (England, not Alabama) and there's this Polish guy named Marek who works in Pret-A-Manger (It's like Starbucks but French?) and everytime I go shopping I have to go in just to see him cause he's so pretty... Hmm... Never mind that he's probably about, oh, I don't know 25... but 10 years isnt THAT big a difference is it...? Eh.. Whatever... A girl can dream.

When are you updating next cause I ned to read the next chapter!

Em x
thatgirljen chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Again, I love this story, it is being favorited right after this review. And yes I know thats not really a word. I was a little sad that there was no spark for Emmett, but I know it will eventually be canon pairings so this makes sense, and really Bella and Emett together has always seemed weird to me. They are so much like brother and sister. So do I get a hint as to if I was right about Edward being Mr Pre Med? I cant wait for another chapter. I really do love your writing.
thatgirljen chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Ok so first of all, this is the very first story that I have ever read that I actually love Tanya. I love her as a lesbian, it takes all the bitchy man stealing away and just makes her awesome. I just really love the way you write her. So much more normal and cheery than others do. And I also heard that her ex is dating a pre med student. Could this be a certain bronze haired grenn eyed pre med student. Someones name that rhymes with Bedward? Just curious...
thatgirljen chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
So I am going back and reading all the chaps and I had to stop here and tell you YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE STORY TO THIS: "The Discovery of Bella Swan" Seriously, it spoke to me. Reboot is ok, but that is better, it just fits. Just my opinion. And bravo, this is an excellent story so far. I was almost in tear at the beauty that was chap 2.
Lead69 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
I had a feeling the big man was going to be more of a big bro. Loved the ribbon board.

I'm really enjoying this story I look forward to your next update.
Lead69 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Ben Lee glad to see you used some good Aussie music.

Two down one to go, I hope B is not spreading herself to thin.
3,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 .. Last Next »