Reviews for The Discovery of Bella Swan
celtic mommy chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
This right here is just another reason why I love Jasper.

I'm really enjoying the lack of interaction between Edward and Bella (other than briefly in the coffee shop). This is a great way to really enforce that this she is discovering herself first and foremost. Including Edward in the mix too much too soon would ruin it. Great job!

Update soon.
aliceinthemiddle chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Nice. I gotta say I absolutely do not understand the whole "flame review" thing at all, I guess some people are just that negative that they have to spread it around. Not me though, if I am reading a story and it isn't interesting by the end of the 2nd chapter; I just stop reading it. If I like it then I keep going and pretty soon...here we are!

Not repetitive AT ALL from B's pov. You handled it very well. I like New Assertive Bella; put her with Hot Jasper and WOW nice sexy lemon without penetration. And why the fuck would anyone flame you for E's pov? It was fine. I always like what you and NPC get up to; separately AND together you are both pretty goddamn awesome. :) One question though- why the title change? Just curious...

muchas gracias chicka!

xoxoxo

aliceg
DanceFreak22 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Wo! Great chapter! I want more Edward! :D

Update fast! xx
Applebling chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very good story soo far :D keep up the good work!
jencrane chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Hot, and sexy. I was so excited you updated, this is such a great story, and I love the person Bella is becoming.

Fantastic job and beautiful writing.
xox-Bonkers chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
lol

i started laughing at the part when Edward was talking about his tale of woe "i was going down on her...Wait, is that to much information?"

sounds like something my guy friends would say

anyways amazing story love the story line

keep up the great work:)

love bonkers
Stalle chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
oh my freakin goodness! I LOVE all the twists in this story. i actually like tonya and jacob is gay. HA. can't wait for the next chapter!
thatgirljen chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
This chapter was so great. I love how Bella didnt get all blushed and weak in front of Edward when he was a dick. I cant wait to see what happens when Edward figures out that Bellas Tanya is Kates ex. And I am intrigued as to what is going to happen when Edward realizes that Bella is roommates with his cousins. LOL.
NaughtypastryChef chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
lovely, wonderful, fabulous! I am diggin this story lady! Can't wait for the next one and I'm here as unofficial beta anytime, don't even need to ask!

Love ya!

the NPC
jencrane chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
I love EPOV. It is a good twist that he is observing her New Bella from the coffee shop, plus I love that she turned him down. Otherwise it would have been to easy.

Now that I am up to date I am really excited to read the next chapter, this is one of the most interesting stories I have read in awhile. I completely ignored my children and have been in my own little world since I started reading.

Thanks again for the story.
jencrane chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I think it is great that you don't have E/B see each other across a room and fall madly in love. It is really unrealistic and a bit boring. Your story is so intriguing, and I love how you mixed it up with Tanya. It is completely true to how someone who was really mixed up about who they are would act the first time away from adult responsibility.

Thank you.
jencrane chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I just started reading this story and your first chapter is very powerful. That is a really good combo of women to emulate. I am looking forward to more of your writing.
Geminigypsy521 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really like this story, good job!
BritishBitches chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Hi!

Ok, I loved it :D Very nice! I love the whole Tanya/Kate connection - I'll bet no one saw that one coming... I like the name change too :D And that Edward works in a coffee shop! I live in the suburbs of Birmingham (England, not Alabama) and there's this Polish guy named Marek who works in Pret-A-Manger (It's like Starbucks but French?) and everytime I go shopping I have to go in just to see him cause he's so pretty... Hmm... Never mind that he's probably about, oh, I don't know 25... but 10 years isnt THAT big a difference is it...? Eh.. Whatever... A girl can dream.

When are you updating next cause I ned to read the next chapter!

Em x
thatgirljen chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Again, I love this story, it is being favorited right after this review. And yes I know thats not really a word. I was a little sad that there was no spark for Emmett, but I know it will eventually be canon pairings so this makes sense, and really Bella and Emett together has always seemed weird to me. They are so much like brother and sister. So do I get a hint as to if I was right about Edward being Mr Pre Med? I cant wait for another chapter. I really do love your writing.
3,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 .. Last Next »