Reviews for The Discovery of Bella Swan
ThiglDub chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I really wish you didn't perpetuate Alanis' misconception of irony.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 28 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Thank you!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Really nice story so far!
LLegs chapter 28 . 5/9/2012
Just finished and loved every step of her journey. Thank you.
LLegs chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
I've only 7 more chapters to go! Really, really love this story. Determined to channel some of New Bella's newfound confidence into my own life and live it as much as I can!
LLegs chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
I've had this story in my favourites list to be read for ages and finally got around to it today! Halfway through, will be finishing it asap! Love this story. I am so completely jealous of Bella. I wish I had half of her courage to go and live her own life. Very well written. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Hangininthere chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
First review I've written in a while. I have to say I am enjoying this story, a bit too much (astronomy final tomorrow). What drove me to write was your inclusion of Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz. I have sent youtube links of this song to two people in my life, one my sister who is suffering prolonged effects of post concussion syndrome, and the other a friend from book club who was recently diagnosed with cancer. This song resonates with me in a way that no other song has since I first heard Ripple by the Grateful Dead after my sister left for West Point and I missed her so badly.

Thank you for sharing it with your readers, it's a marvelous piece of music and poetry.
ttandme69 chapter 28 . 3/24/2012
great story...loved it. I was hoping for the weddings and more family time for B&E with the rest of the couples. If there is more, it would be great! thanks for the hard work! Lisa
mandaliz8704 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I live in Jupiter, FL. I must say it was a surprise to see Jupiter Island in a fic! Lol
happyhollie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great first chapter!
missylb chapter 28 . 12/9/2011
lovely story really enjoyed reading it x
ENAddict chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
Loved Edward's fantasies! C x
ENAddict chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Girl on girl was very tastefully done. C x
ENAddict chapter 7 . 10/2/2011