Reviews for Perception
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Marvellous description once again. The brotherly bond and trust was depicted so perfectly; I'm loving the few precious brotherly moments between the two when Dean is finally able to let his guard down, either voluntarily or involuntarily as a result of an injury. Fine piece!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Love the locking eyes!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Absolutely loved this. Very awesome job on this one! A favorite, I say! D Everything just flowed together and made sense even though there wasn't much detail on how the situation came about. You don't even need any extra info, cause it's just about Sam and Dean.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
They still have got each other at least, and that's more precious than anything else.

Sam rushing to Dean's side to comfort and protect his brother from his own panic and the maybe prying eyes is priceless.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Very vivid and well worded. I felt a little tense there myself. Brava.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I love Sam shielding Dean from the world, it's sweet and perfect.

Nice drabble.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
AW. POOR DEAN. Good drabble.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I am so addicted to these damn things. Wonderful.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw, so sweet! Good job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Beautiful - so very sad and full of love.

Bravo.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Good grief - write more. Now! Really. Pretty please?

Phoebe
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow. Great job of drawing a complete picture of Dean's vulnerability, and Sam’s willingness to protect his “secret.” It’s a little heartbreaking and very touching. And all with just 100 words.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
"Shielding this Dean from the world is somehow important."

That is such a good Sammy perspective. Loved this picture of vulnerable Dean you painted. Well done! :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great description
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sqeetastic. Gotta love an intubated Dean. Now there's a sickness, right?

Loved it! x