Reviews for Tanked
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Optimus called Alpha Trion a jerk... Alpha Trion... Keeper of the Quill, one of the thirteen primes, and his own creator! That's how you know Optimus isn't exactly himself. Loved the bit with Ironhide teasing him as well.
Surrealforreal chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I usually do not really enjoy stories that center around humor, but this is a good one, since I am interested. Nothing serious or threatening, mostly just two characters talking to each other. Maybe some 'hyperfans' could be offended by this, but they usually are offended by anything anyways so who cares. The story does what fanfiction at its best can do (from my point of view of course, I cannot speak for the others): it plays nicely and somewhat respectfully with the characters and puts them in situations where they normally would not be.

Having fun, it is what this is all about.
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hahaha oh wow, this was really good. It was well written and I had a smile on my face while reading through it, even the sad parts had a small smile on my face. Hehe, Optimus flirting is an image that I'll never get out of my head. It was really nice to know that Optimus trusted Sparkplug enough to let him have complete control over driving. It shows that he willing to put his life in the hands of a human. I know Sparkplug realized it too.
Ninjabot01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
very funny seeing prime drunk sorry overcharged
Foxbear chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
What happens on the road stays on the road... LOL!

Excellently crafted story.

Grammar and sentence structure are great.

Paragraph structure is solid.

The plot flows along nicely.

Everyone is in character.
TheSleeplessPrime chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this was so bloody funny! i seriously cannot imagine the great and all-powerful Optimus Prime getting "drunk" on diesel! nor can i imagine him saying the stuff that he did! this story was pure brilliance and i loved every word of it!
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh lord, the bit about Elita cracked me up so bad. xDD
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LMAO, that was amazing XD Great job, I was laughing almost the entire time.
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 8/10/2009

I loved it, loved it, loved it.

It's so fun to see Prime a little differently from his usual careful self-control...

Great writing, great plotting, great characterization; great story.

Thank you.
Borath chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was a thoroughly enjoyable read - well thought out, wonderfully paced and you have the guys down pat. Excellent stuff.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I swear to whatever higher diety that I giggled at this. Drunk!Prime was very amusing. I enjoyed the serious parts too.

Thanks for the funny/interesting story.

Ariel D chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is an extremely touching story, with a good mix of humor thrown in with the pain. Extremely well-done.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
“What happens on the road, stays on the road.”

It's very much like "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

Or in me and my friends case, "What happens at a party/sleepover, stays in the party/sleepover."

And all of them are true, oh so very true.

...And I couldn't help but stare at the screen that Elita-One and Optimus are siblings!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw _ Poor Optimus.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was very cute. I'm not generally a fan of "overenergized" stories as they tend to be an excuse for rampant OOC-ness, but you did a great job with the characters' voices and the little details. And any story that gives Sparkplug a little love is dandy. I particularly liked the line about Prime being a "maudlin drunk", perhaps some of his comic book incarnation's characterization sneaking in? (Darn Furman and his emo!Prime) Nice work and please keep writing.