Reviews for When Daddy Fell into the Pond
kattfan12001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It made my laugh. Yep thats Gordon.
team.aaf chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, wow. That was awesome.

The imagery of Gordon and Jeff-in-the-pond had me laughing away, and the unexpected connection Gordon had to the family fit so well.

Thank you for sharing another story for your series- although you have to start wondering at the fact that Gordon is at the centre of half of them...
Usher chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Pure magic. Thank you so much for sharing!
jendarra chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hey, nice to see you back in the Thunderbirds pages.

Great story.

Only Gordon could have got his father to fall in a pond for school work.

Hope you write another piece telling us who Jim is.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I loved this story. The hilarious tale abotu Jeff falling into the pond was complimented wonderfully by the gentle seriousness of Jim's lukemia. I thought that you managed to capture both sides of our copper-haired Tracy; the childish joker/pranker, and the more mature and caring man he truly is. He'd make an awesome Daddy himself, don't you think?

Thanks for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you intend to write more soon!

Best wishes,

Bump xox
siouxsmn chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This can't be the end! The story screams for a sequel and Gordon discovering who Jim Carter is.

Beautifully written and very nice to have Gordon in the spotlight. Hope you write more.
err. who am i chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
You, how could you... Sniff...

T-T

That's undeniably beautiful and sad.

You really played with my emotion. You made us laugh at first for Gordon's "dedication" to his homework. The moment at the park was truly something to remember. I'm just glad Jeff seemed fine with this. But then you turned me upside down with Jim's story. That was so, so... T-T Esp. little Timmy's innocence, wishing the Thunderbirds could make his father better.

Please tell me it's not a one-shot. You should let us know who Jim is and have Gordon meet him. I'm sure Gordon's special to Tim in some way.

That's really, really awesome. I'm still feeling it.
sam1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hob, what a wonderful story. I loved how you portrayed Gordon, ornery but with a kind soul.

The poem was perfectly set up for him to get his dad to fall - no pun intended - for a simple prank.

Looking forward to more of the Tracys from your viewpoint.