Reviews for Take Care of Her
mazboberina chapter 1 . 1/4
love it!
Asquerus chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is probably the only nice fanfic I have seen involving post-series issues. It's so beautiful, well-organized and thought-out, and very touching. Your skill as a writer is amazing. I thought I wouldn't like anyone but Hakuoro with Eruruu, but you totally made something I never thought of okay- at least in this case. XD
Thank the universe for you.
You beautiful, wonderful person.
-Asque
ThousandsOfMilesAway chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aww, so cute! It was great :D
Lol the others reactions would be funny
Blackheart Dracon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It's great work! Thank you very much. I loved the way you descibed Benawi's and Eruru's feelings. And thank you for giving Eruru happiness - she well deserved it.
Ivy Rangee chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lovely well written romance.
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just to think if a war started again and Benawi went to fight and died, Eruruu would sharly be broken.
venG chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Great story. Very realistic and with a happy ending for Benawi who always serves but never really rewarded in canon.

Thank you for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was a great ending to an awesome series. I'm glad you kept to both Eruruu and Benawi's personalities, and made it romantic instead of a hentai story. Five out of five stars.
Hel14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Thank you very much, there are few stories for this anime and yours is great. I never thought about this couple before, but your fic is very realistic and well written. I like Benawi very much in the anime and, after all, what hope coul Eruruu still have ?

So thank you again. Another one please ? ;-)
Erika chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
ARE YOU KIDDING? Benawi x Eruruu NO WAY! They are not a good couple! Eruruu is insanely in love with Hakurou and Benawi doesn't like anyone! Well the story was good other than the fact that you made Benawi a couple with Eruruu. So say if you replaced Eruruu with another girl the story would be perfect!
Juu chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Even though my favorite couple is Eruruu and Hakuoro I liked this story! It was sweet!
Mizarra chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I nearly cried so many times during this. It was amazingly written, you truly have a gift. You captured the characters perfectly. I'm both jealous of your work and honored to have been able to read it. Thank you.
ScaryRei chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very sweet.
Rin Fang chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Woot! Another Utawarerumono story, yay! Ah, if only more people would write for this fandom. That was great... I hope to see more from you!