Reviews for Back on Board
AmberSkyelight chapter 16 . 5/31
Wow i can't wait! :) good job in this series btw .3.
Carrie chapter 16 . 1/14
This was am Amazing adventure That jacky took us on i have read the Jacky cronicals many times over and i appreciate the fact that we have very similar views of Jacky as of right know i am writing a fan fiction novel about jacky marrying jaimy and getting pregnant.(:(:(:(:(:
LaughsWithTears chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
I'll finish reading this later, m'kay?
patnissandkeeta chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
aww u havent finished the story :'( i was really into it! its soooo good!
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
ok thank you for explaining :)

life does get chaotic sometimes.
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Great story! are you going to continue? i noticed you havent updated in about a year...
Kachiri chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
I love this whole thing. It is amazing! Personally I think you should write more to it because it was absolutely wonderful. Plus, Bloody Jack is one of my favorite series and I think that this follows the stories pretty well. Please, don't get mad but I would like to offer some constructive critisism. The only thing that I would change is that in this Jacky calls him James all the time where as in the books she mosyl calls him Jaimy. Other then that I love it and am going to show it to all of my friends!
Hijacked Headphones chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
What a really good story! I truly enjoyed reading it!
kelseasc413 chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
You're doing a fantastic job keeping everyone in character...the story reads just like one of the books! Please update soon.
kateebug101 chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
please tell me you are going tot finish this story i cant wait to see how joseph and randall react to comming home just in time for the wedding
Kaitie McDonahue chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
so good! please keep writing if you get the chance!
Reading while in a Food Coma chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
sweet
alittlebird16 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
this was really interesting. you really know the characters. this series is amazing. i can't wait to see if there will be another book after my bonny light horseman. thanks for satisfying my curiostity. you are a really good writer.
She-Loves-Celtic-Stories chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
Omg, i love it i love it i love it i love it. Its pretty dang good! Just one thing though, instead of using modern day cuss, try and filter that and insert the type of stuff that they would use then. Idk, just something i thought was a wee bit off. lol. but overall i really really like. keep it up!
JKWhite chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Hey, this is delightful! Please keep it up, and quickly. I finally gave up waiting for a finished Bloody Jack fic to pop up and delved into the unfinished ones (yours is one of approximately two, gah!) and now I'm stuck in suspense mode. Alas! But, I approve of this fic, and will love you forever if you continue. Preferably quickly but, you know, just in general would be good too.