Reviews for Left Behind
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw... G*D! This one just HURTS... it's a sucker-punch of a fic and then it kicks Dean right in the balls when he's down. I can just see Dean barely holding it together, hurt from some hunt, and sick besides. And Bobby's there to catch the kid. But that must've just hurt for Dean to say - to tell Bobby that “They both just up and left me, Bobby.” And the poor guy has abandonment issues on top of it all, which just hurts...

*tucks Dean into bed with heat pack* *pets*
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw...*sniffle* this was heartbreaking: “They both just up and left me, Bobby.” *tear*
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*sniff* What a very sad, not to say heart-wrenching drabble. I feel so bad for Dean. I'm glad though that he still has Bobby at hand to care for him, especially when ill you so much more sensitive, letting your guard down even though you hardly ever would when you're thinking straight.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Yeah, you nailed me with this one. That last line hurt. Bad.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This breaks my heart
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow, emotional. Great job done with Dean. I really enjoyed this. Made me feel so sad for Dean.

I totally understand the lack of time to read and review and respond. I'm just getting to Last week's drabbles. Arrgh. So feel free not to respond!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*hugs Dean fiercely*
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This is my favourite drabble for 'raw'. I um, haven't read them all, but please don't take that into account, LOL. Really, this was absolutely lovely.

(Now, don't reply to this review, ok! Go away and write something instead! *gentle nudge*)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*sniff-sobs* what a heart-breaking drabble. I'm sure it broke Dean's heart in more ways than anyone will ever understand that Sam and John eventually left Dean behind (even though he probably wanted for Sammy to achieve his goals in life).

I'll miss your entries terribly, Supernoodle if you sadly don't have the time to come and drabble along with us all for a while.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, nice job! Nice speculation on pre-series events, too.

Sorry to hear this might be your last one for a while, though. The list of participants is growing really, really fast - which is great, but it does make it hard to keep up! Hope you'll be able to jump back in sometime in the future.
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Brief but I could feel the emotion in it. Good job.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hi, Oh how much emotion did you capture into these few words. I could feel Dean's pain radiating off the page. Well done. Loved it. x
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMG ... I love this drabble, it's so heartbreaking. Sherbit, you should have warned us about needing tissues! This review would have been a lot longer, but now I need to blow my nose ROFL :)

Awesome snipbit, and hug worthy!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh Dean. *sniff. Very nice.
wild-karde chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
aww hunny, this is so nice! you manage to evoke so much emotion with so little words. poor dean, my heart just breaks for him here. i'm glad bobby found him.