Reviews for Just An Ordinary Day
lisamccool388 chapter 32 . 7/23
aw
twlightbella chapter 46 . 12/11/2013
Edward and Bella have three kids and Bella has breast cancer and now is cancer free and her and Edward's kids names are Ethan, Melanie, Addison Cullen. Edward is a doctor like his dad carlisle.
MatingInspires chapter 46 . 6/2/2013
Great story!
elizabeth bennette chapter 46 . 12/25/2012
Love the
Polyistalish8907 chapter 46 . 5/30/2012
Thank God she survived, I would've hated to waterlog my iPhone with tears! Great story, my cousin just got diagnosed with breast cancer, and reading these last several chapters gave me hope! Thank you!
JaN319 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
he will honey
Twihardtothecore chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Omfg dude. I lOveeeeeeeee greys anatomy
MomoMouat97 chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
MY NAME IS MELANIE :DDDDD
xxunowhoxx chapter 46 . 10/31/2011
loved the ending of this, this a great story :)
songii chapter 46 . 9/20/2011
Wonderful story! Didn't Em & Rose have a daughter? I am sure she is going to Hawaii too :-)
SweetRena85 chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
Hello, I'm really enjoying your story, I absolutely love stories involving family and yours is really good.
midnightmist101 chapter 46 . 10/20/2010
I'm happy that bella won her battle with breast cancer! It's sad thinking that atleast half of the people who battle with this awful disease don't win their battle. I'm very forunate because I was third grade when my grandma was dignosed with breast cancer. I was sooo scared because I didn't fully understand what cancer was and why my grandma was soo sick all the time and why she lost her hair. My heart goes out to everybody out their who was lost someone to cancer or knows someone who won their battle. This is an excellent story filled with real life issues. Keep writing because your an excellent Author!
NannaRahRah chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
love it
TheOneThatGotAway1 chapter 46 . 8/12/2010
luved it!

I cried when Bella had story!
14bre chapter 46 . 6/20/2010
This was a simply heart warming story