Reviews for Long Night
Great Job! I loved it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
NOOOOO! Oh My God!
You being so Cruel to us - to me! DX

We need one more chapter...!

We - i - need to see their reaction when Luffy already awake! God please... #whining badly

Though i still love it...
Love Nakamaship! XD
Love how the Love Luffy...!
ThatOneFan chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Even if the Bounty Posters didn't say who had Devil Fruit abilities, it still wouldn't be that hard to figure out. Both Brook and Chopper are obvious for the physical changes their Fruits caused, Robin is /very/ well known considering she's been hunted since she was like 8, and Luffy is... well Luffy. No one specifically targeting him should be surprised by his ability anymore. If anything, I'd expect hunters to be surprised by Franky's /lack/ of common DF weaknesses, as he would easily be mistaken for an ability user by someone not aware of his physiology.

Also, loving the mutual self-recrimination amongst the crew. With Brook here it's after Thriller Bark, and by this point the entire crew has become very aware of just what Luffy is willing to put himself through for them (a few of them more so than others... lookin at you Zoro), and it's really starting to get to them that he's having to do it with disturbing regularity and they just can't return the favor. You can see it get to all of them here...

Only a few chapters to go. A bit on the short side, but totally worth staying up so late that it's early.
mad100141 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Are you going to actually tell us why the bounty hunters only wanted Luffy? Come on, tell.
mad100141 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Your authors note are just as fun and entertaining as the story. Sanji's lecture to you in this chapter... Lol. :) I liked this.
Pokabu chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Great final chapter! I think Zoro being deep and talking sense into Sanji was wonderful, and Luffy's relief that his crew was safe was perfect. Robin at the end was just the cherry on top. Her actions were so sweet, and really wrapped up the end well!
Pokabu chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Such a sweet chapter. I'm happy this was included, since I do believe Zoro would react most strongly to this situation. Given, everyone else would too, but I think Zoro, being the first mate and all, would feel the most responsible.
Pokabu chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Aw. c: I love how everyone is there trying to encourage each other and provide comfort. It's very sweet, and something I think the crew WOULD do in such a situation.
Pokabu chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Very lovely. I enjoy how everyone comforts each other and, despite still being guilty and worried, try to return to the way things were.
Pokabu chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Nami really knows how to act! And Sanji! I always had the thought that Sanji, though pained to do so, would strike a woman if they were brutally hurting someone on the crew in some way. Or if someone was near death. Anyway, awesome chapter!
Pokabu chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Poor Luffy. Pushing himself so hard to save his crew. But I really like how you write his thoughts. They're touching and serious and very Luffy.
Pokabu chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
So Sanji and Zoro are surrounded! It's heartwarming to see them have so much faith in their captain, but at the same time it's not all that good considering Luffy's weakness.
Pokabu chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Nami protected Robin! Ah, but poor Luffy, Brook and Chopper. They have no defense against those nets and spears.
Pokabu chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
So the girls are off to relax, Chopper and Luffy had some pie with Brook supervising, Zoro's drinking, Sanji's getting slapped (xD), and Usopp and Franky are building! Looks like they're all doing their own thing!
Pokabu chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very nice first chapter. I like the casual crew conversation and actions, as well as their ever so amusing comments. And the paragraphs aren't laid out thickly, so it's very easy for me to read this chapter without straining my eyes.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »