Reviews for Wild Hearts
Udumuhv chapter 38 . 6/21/2012
I still can't believe that I actually read that to the end :D

I absolutely despise soap operas but your story was really enjoyable. Long story short- Elizabeth was a real bitch, James acted like a bastard and most of the time Katie was overly-obidient. They were so irritating that I wanted to strangle them all.

However, this means that this story is amazingly well-written. Really, good job!:)
Udumuhv chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Hehe, I've ALWAYS hated Elizabeth and this story seems very interesting so far.
XpixieXsticksX chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I honestly am in love with this story. First chapter I was like "eh, I'm not gonna like this". But it grew on me by the end of this chapter. Plus it's not a fix that follows the story and it portrays Elizabeth as a hussy and a bitch. Which I never liked her in the movies that much.
symmasters chapter 38 . 5/28/2011
Awesome
FOUNDinLOVEx3 chapter 38 . 5/28/2011
Omg, this has got to be one of the best jack/OC stories I've read on here! I love it! I didn't like Elizabeth, she reminded me of one of those crazy bitched who didn't get their man lol. I love will and Abby, when she told him she love him and he just walked away. I was like wtf and commodore dont get me started on him, he was just a luny but at least he found love with carmen :) this is an amazing story!

-Reanne
TinkerbellxO chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I am so glad you finished this story! It was incredible and I loved every moment of it.

Thanks for a great read!

Tinkerbellxo
Lady IsaBella Black chapter 38 . 12/21/2010
I am in shock I was reading this constantly through the day this is the best story that I've read in a long time! You did wonderful and you captured his character wonderfully. I was in tears when I thought that it was going to end with them apart from each other! I LOVE IT!
I'mHisBubblegumBitch72029 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
That's fucked up,Elizabeth sayin' that bull to Katie!
lori chapter 38 . 9/1/2010
wow this was some story, i finally finished reading it,

your an awesome writer, i loved every bit of this story,

i really got into the story every chapter this story deserves a sequel please think about doing a sequel and let jack n katie's story continue, katie hasn't had the baby, we won't know if it was a boy or girl or maybe in even twins. i hope you will, great story,
lori chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
i love this story i read 7 chapters before i had to stop because it is pass my bedtime, boy, elizabeth is a real witch i hope she gets whats coing to her. cant wait to read more.
Jeilox chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
wonderful chappie :D
Jeilox chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
wonderful :D i'll read the rest tomorrow when im not half asleep XD
lalala777 chapter 38 . 8/12/2010
Loved it! Especially how she stayed true to Jack. I hate stories when the OC like cheats all the time!

Great Job -lalala777
ItsRosseth chapter 38 . 7/21/2010
GGGGGGRRRGGGLLLL

THIS STORY MADE ME ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDSA

I fucking love you.
Dragonsinger13 chapter 38 . 4/15/2010
WHOOT! THis was a wonderful story! I loved every bit of it and I feel so bad that I couldn't be there for the end of the journey! I am deeply sorry and I want to let you know that I enjoyed every minute reading this amazing story! I am trying to catch up on all the update so you will be seeing more from me again! Thank you for the wonderful ending and the happily ever after! It made my day.