Reviews for Is not! It's just rare
SevenHounds chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I already don't know what to say (to many reviews in too little time).

Just that the concern (and stubborness) from Sam just expresses how much he cares for Dean, and he's absolutely right, Dean doesn't hate him, HE LOVES HIM!
balletvaki chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
HAHAHAH! i loved this! it's super funny

it reminded me of the episode of the never-dying-doctor. when dean's eating a hamburger and sam starts explaining and dean gets grossed out but, keeps eating. lol!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
"They must have just killed this sucker." ROFLMAO!

Hehe, loved how Sammy talked and talked until Dean gave in, even though he would have eaten the burger just as it was without a second thought.

This really made me smile.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lol Go Sammy!

Jade
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hey hun.

That's just plain cruel cause when Dean's hungry, he's real hungry! DBB xx
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love the description of the burger and how tasty it is: "It smelled so good. The cheddar cheese was melted just right and the lettuce was still cold. The tomatoes were so red and so juicy." Nice and specific and vivid and, makes me want a burger.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love Sam's griping. Plus that it's dying people that convince Dean that he can wait to eat. Nice.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nothing like a burger with a side order of guilt...

Funny drabble!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
haha, great how Sam knows how to work his magic on Dean to get what he wants him to do. Dangling the death of innocents in front of his brother's face was a bit low but nothing the Winchester boys wouldn't use on each other.

The "I hate you" - "You love me." part was just gorgeous and so true.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Man, now I want a burger. I'd eat it! LOL
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sounds like my kind of burger. Also sounds like my one girlfriend when I eat said burger in front of her. Hee! Very cute Overprotective!Sam.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ugh, that is so gross! I like my meat tender, but NOT raw! Good job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I bit into a burger like that once. The damn thing mooed.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ew, and funny. Love that Sam has a duh, Dean moment. Would love to see Dean eat it anyway and get horribly sick! I smell another chapter... ;)
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
M... cheeseburger... om nom nom nom...

Why'd it have to be 3am on a Sunday here? I really want a (properly cooked) burger now! *whine*

Loved this! :)