Reviews for Nervous
Last Laugh chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I couldn't stop thinking how pitiful a cat Yako would make in this game. Thanks for the read
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
It was good, but you did what a lot of neuro writers make the mistake of doing, and ignored his monster aspect. After all, us readers have seem his hands, they certainly can't be called normal. So...what about his penis? What does it look like?
RYU chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
NO i LOVED IT
FGDragon chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
it wasn't a disappointment it was a delight
Daevanam Daevo chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Me~OW!

That is all.
Bladeh chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
What the heck are you talking about, failure? D: That was so nice and naughty~ Yum!
i'm not ulysses chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Well, what an interesting game of cat and mouse, don't you say? ;)

I specifically loved the build up of Neuro finding Yako, nothing is sexier than the foreplay itself. :D Also that Yako did some fighting back, I wouldn't expect her to give in so quickly, hehe.

Thanks for sharing, it was delish. :)
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Loved the story! And, I just wanted to say, every MTNN story I faved so far has been written by you! Heck, you're awesome _

Keep up the great work!
FreyaLin chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
oh yeah...that was some good lemon! great job!
329329 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
sweet...neuro is evil...
disintegration71 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Not to mention... for the first time, he felt as though he owned her completely.

misbetown, you are definitely the best out there

there is no OOCness, they are completely in character and still you're able to make them do those juicy stuff XD

go make many more!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I think you did a very good job in writing this story. I found your detail and writing style wonderful, keep up the great work. -
Mistral-black chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
OH! I loved this story! I hope U are going to do more of this kind, are u? Are u? are u? XDD

It's quite difficult to find this kind of FF, so please, continue writting! I'll read u! DD
Kesganda chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Bad? What're you talking about? It's cool to see how've you progressed in each story you come out with. :) And you're the only person in that writes the most M-rated fics of this manga out there, something that I'm sure a lot of people not including myself look forward to more of. So keep at it! I can't wait to read more of your fic.s and see how much more you progress. ;3
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
8'D

Fangirl is very pleased with your Neuro fic.