Reviews for Cheated
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Dear jessica:

"Using each other". What an appropriate phrase. It doesn't sound like the way Abby would talk at all, but, for what you're describing, it's dead-on.

Yours sincerely,

Qoheleth
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Great! Love it!
STLFAN chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Hi - I just read all your stories...LOVED THEM. Very well written and about my favorite topic - GABBY. Thanks for sharing and I look foward to more of your stories. :)
Joygrl88 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Oh thank you thank you thank you! very good! yummy yummy!
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I loved it. The first chapter was hot. The second was really good too.
gabbyfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
HOT HOT HOT. More please
Jo. R chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Gotta agree with the others - I at least want to see another chapter! Really love the thought of Gibbs and Abby spending time together socially - 'specially if it ends up like this! ;)
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh yes, this definately needs a second chapter...how can you expect me to sleep at night not knowing what happens, can they control their lust for each other? Does it destroy their friendship, their working relationship, if they give in?
onigiri18 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So far so good...
Joygrl88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Um...chapter 2 please! Very good...must read more!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
What you have another chapter and your telling us oneshot Oh Girl *Two Snaps* I don't think so. Please Post it then write more. You have got a great little chapter here. NEeds about 100 more to add just the right touch. Yup I know a little greedy but I figured if I asked for a hundered I might get at least fifty. Grins. Please post another one and soon. Also are you excited about the Christmas episode this week. Whee.