Reviews for Soul Searching
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
:D This is great!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Of course he'll be just fine! He's at the Sanctuary. Helen Magnus is his almost Mummy. Ashley Magnus is his baby sister - present tense because she's not dead. (But, unfortunately, William Zimmerman is his colleague. - Not for long, though. *evil laughter*)

Really good story!
shelma32 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Absolutely adorable!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw! Little!Henry and little!Ashley are utterly adorable, and maternal!Magnus is awesome! She's very believable, and Henry's crises about his soul is perfect. I really think there aren't enough stories about Henry (and his background, for that matter), and I think you've got the pre-show Sanctuary down really well :D
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This is very adorable and sweet. I love the part where Helen reassures Henry that he has a soul and the interaction between Ashley and Henry is just so cute. Great job.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aww that was cute. It's nice to see Helen in mommy mode, and Ashley and Henry as kids.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Loved it. Very cute insight to Ashley and Henry's past, and I love seeing Helen as a mother.
mypaperkingdom chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That has to be the most adorable thing I've read. It was so cute I teared up a little. Keep up the good work :)
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great little story! I really like Henry, and there are not many fanfics about him, so this was wonderful!
LB chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
AW! so cute!
astropixie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This is a very cute story, exactly what I was looking for in Sanctuary fic. I think you nailed Helen's dialogue, and came up with an interesting backstory for the three of them. Nicely done.
Conn8d chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw! very cute! nice look at helen and henry's relationship during his childhood!