Reviews for Green Light
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm glad you wrote this because as happy as I was when he sat down that glass and she walked to the elevators, I was sad when they woke up and ignored each other. I can't even begin to imagine how akward it would be to have wanted so long and then finally get and all the questions they were both scrambling in their minds, but I expected more from Donna. Thanks for "saving" her for me.
Nicole10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I always wondered what they were thinking during these scenes and you did a great job of interpreting it. Well done!
hypotheticalcoffee chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great story! I love your characterization of Donna and Josh. I think its spot on.

Carley-Marie : )
Redconky chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow . . . this is really AMAZING. I love the play-by-play action, the back and forth rhythm of the seduction. If only network television had allowed for such a scene! Fantastic job!
FinneganHart chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
loved this. thanks for climbing into the heads of some of my favorite characters...and doing it well. thanks:D
shiksafeminista2004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was an excellent way of showing us what they were both feeling. I used to be a major Josh Donna shipper back when the show was on, and for some reason I've been craving some good season 7 fic. Thank you!
tibbee chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
great story but you must go on with it.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think you got the characters just about right. It's making me want an 8th series to find out what happened with Josh and Donna and Sam.
WIWJ chapter 1 . 12/14/2008