Reviews for 30 Pieces Of A Pack
Inumimi1 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I always love your pack law stories, though it seems like poor InuYasha has to spend 500 years of pure misery & torture. Would love some light moments and would also like to see an InuYasha/Sess moment in time.
ruby890 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
that was good. update plz.
Griddlebone chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I like this look at why Kagome used the kotodama, how she felt about it, and why it's not necessarily the torture device some people think it is. There's something sad about Miroku and Inuyasha watching Kagome and being unable to approach her (although I know from "Pack Law" that they eventually will), but at least it gives them food for thought. And oh, Miroku, you'll never change, will you?
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Great work here. I loved the way you did this chapter and some of the instide into the beads from thier side.
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I could so see this being a touchy subject for him.
ruby890 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
love this fic the group as a family yay

update plz
TiffanyM chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
oh wow, great to read your work again, it has been awhile lol amazing chapter very heartfelt ]
Inuyasha'sChic chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I like the fic. Please keep writing.
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
THis was very good and I love how it is his demon side that is the one that realy stops him from moving on even more then the Human side.

Do not worry about only writing the bad time they are the time when true friends matter the most. Any one can be by your side in the good time but the bad times only the specal people in your life are realy there for you.
TiffanyM chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
wow... poor Inuyasha, great chapter though! update soon ]
TiffanyM chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
that is so sad... poor Inu, poor Kags [. Great chapter though...
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very nice and it works so well with Pack Law. Only thing is I think Miroku is wrong at the end. It may have given him some release but he still did not forget her. This was SEX it was not anything more ti him.