Reviews for Nibbles
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
*pouts* I want mooore!
Sardonyx Ichigo chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This fanfiction is without a doubt, the most ingenious blend of Harry Potter I've ever read. The chapters flowed, and the plot was excellent. The characters were not out of character, and Harry wasn't super powerful, or incredible old like in some of the fanfiction. I applaud you once again. I look forward to the next character.
Wiccachic2000 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I hope this isn't abandoned (and just on a really long vacation).
Taboo22 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
great!
mishap chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
This is a very interesting start and I am disappointed that there isn't more of it. I do hope you get the time and inclination to work on it in the near future.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
please update soon!
FEARMEfrancis chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Ah, they are getting along so well! I hope to see more for this story!
Uzumaki Shiro-Chan chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
wow it good loved it update soon

ja ne
Shadow Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
would really love it if you continued this

so far it's really good
feralfairy chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Hm... This could go somewhere. It's a really good idea. Update another chapter soon!
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I think this story is interesting. :)

I wonder what are the pairings(hint, hint?

Update when you can.
Yellowflash85 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
will you continue this story? Or has it been abandonrd. There aren't that many good stories with this crossover.
Aurora Ivy Fang chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
absolute love from me. can't wait for an update. and i have to say that this is one of the better crossovers for these two stories.
May Eve chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
-giggles hysterically- Oh my goodness, little Harry's opinions of the Sesshoumaru...this is too funny! He's absolutely adorable and Sess is pretty cute in his own way. Very well done so far, I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I love this! I can't wait to see what happens next. If he's 11 then he's in 5th grade and by then you have had history crammed into and math. I started pre-algebra. What Harry would lack I guess is more specialized knowledge unless he read a lot when trying to hide from Dudley.I think Harry knows since Harry stayed oddly quiet after Sesshoumaru said that most ningens believe the world to be flat. Harry stayed quiet because he understood that something was wrong that he should stay quiet and analyze that statement. Harry even knew they were in Japan! Sugoi, ne?