Reviews for Normal Insecurities
Divinia Serit chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
I really enjoyed it! It was such an awesome story and I loved the character dynamics and interactions. You wove them together effortlessly, and I didn't want it to end! Wonderful job!
Divinia Serit chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Once again, really like the dynamic between Ashley and Jim. And YAY for introducing the Nubbins!
Divinia Serit chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
When Maria said 'kitty' I got the biggest mental image of Jim turning into Sully from Monster's Inc! It made me happy!
Divinia Serit chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Heheheheheeh, Ashley is pretty amazing. I loved Jim's reactions to her, and it was a nice touch having him stitch her up.

[If you want to burn out the nest, you’ll do it with a flame-thrower like a normal person.”] Best line ever!
Divinia Serit chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I love Henry. He's just amazing. The end with Jim was my favorite part! I like how they bonded over common fears and wishes. It was all very interesting!
Divinia Serit chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Heh. I liked Will's conversation with Jim. I can see problems with those two! Hopefully, Jim will settle down and realize Will's not a threat!
Divinia Serit chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
I really like Blair's character. And you write such witty dialogue that it's definitely a pleasure to read! Loved teh interactions with Magnus, and I'm glad they're making progress with the girl.
Divinia Serit chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
That was an awesome chapter! I loved the interaction between Ashley and Blair. He. The dialogue was spot-on! Wonderful job!
Divinia Serit chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
So, I absolutely loved how Henry was introduced! Poor guy always gets the short end :D Really liked Jim and Blair's reflections at the end. I can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Divinia Serit chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
*glees* I love this so far! Even having never watched Sentinel, I feel completely at ease with the characters, and I love the interactions!

[Blair looked at her as if the concept of anyone not liking coffee was an entirely novel one to him. Typical Yank.]

Azamiko chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
Very cool.
snowecat chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
Too bad this has so few reivews. You did a really excellent job with the characterization. I could see everything that's going on. I'd love to see if you would continue this as a series. It would be interesting to see what you would come up with.
Arianna18 chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Oh, I loved this story. First, I'm going to have to watch Sanctuary now because you've intrigued me with the portrayal of those characters. Two, I thought you really nailed both Jim and Blair in this, both in terms of the cadence of their speech/thought and in terms of their perspectives and characters. I really like the philosophical points you make throughout the story ... though I'd probably use 'different' rather than 'abnormal'. And, finally, it's a LONG story. So few people write long stories anymore. Man, I'm SO glad you've found your way to this fandom!
Unseen Watcher chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
Very very good. I appreciate the explanation about Sanctuary, as I haven't even heard about it yet. I especially like the fact that they didn't just /win over/ Jim. It may be the contrary part of my nature, but 'for your own good' and 'you'll see it differently' are two different versions of people trying to force their views on others. Sets my teeth on edge. A nice crossover, overall. Two thumbs up!
Ship's Cat chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I just started watching Sanctuary and I am happy to see it crossed with one of my all time favorites, The Sentinel! Nice story and I look forwards to reading more of your work. It is always nice to find a 'new' and prolific writer.