Reviews for A Series of Firsts
crimsonriley chapter 1 . 3/25
I have loved this story for years. I keep coming back to it like a favorite sweater. It makes make me feel warm and happy. I come back to read this when I need to be uplifted.
You made the familiar characters even more relatable. Sakura with her strength and might still needing to feel desired and feminine. Kakashi vigilant and protective but still drawn to her. From start to finish the way their relationship morphs and adapts with all of their realizations about each other feels so honest and inevitable. Each time I read it I'm still enamored with them. It never gets old.
Thank you!
AllisonMitchel chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I'm super late to the party, but... Gooosh! This was so good. Thank you for not making her clingy and actually giving her a sex drive (which usually is him who has it in these fics), and for showing such a dominant, yet appropriate, side of Kakashi. And the tension and the sex... ugh! This was just perfect!
creepymacaroni chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
You just ruined a good pair of undies! Oh well I can't help myself can I? What with the slow build up of sexual tension and the eventual romance. One of the best I've ever read. Thank you!
Nemo122 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I loved this XD it was really well written.
kencpd chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Rereading. And it still gives me the same happiness as it did the first time i read it. My all time fave! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Nicely sweets..
Lilly Potter ml chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Smilsey chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This is great. Very sexy but not overly graphic. Very nice.
JarJarBinky chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Very, very nice! Not it's okay nice, but OMGosh...I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story, I'm not sure I want I to continue becua it is sooo perfect the way it is..NCE!
Chibitsune chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I really liked this! It felt true to their personalities as well. Great job!
sunnylass chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
This is so good! Thank you for this story and hope you'll write more!
DragonCastle chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
ANBU Kakashi is definitely the hottest Kakashi. I loved reading about him with an ANBU Sakura in a non-life-threatening situation!

Threesome scene with the clone made me wish that Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is possible in real life. O.O
Teyona chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Such an adorable story! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
awww this was so long and cute!(thats what she said) lol
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016