Reviews for A Series of Firsts
raining-down-hearts chapter 1 . 3/15
THIS made me cry real tears of feeling. this is perfect. this is the best thing ever and like... you characterized them perfectly, every word was well thought out and placed nicely, it was paced in a lovely way. THIS IS GREAT.
Kakoissocoollike chapter 1 . 3/11
Okay, I've always been a SasuSaku shipper, but like If I was betraying all the fellows SasusaKu shippers ahahah because I loved this story!
uselessfork chapter 1 . 3/11
this is fucking amazing, please never stop writing
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 3/8
Loved it! The more Kaku Saki I read the more wrong Sasu Saku seems. Small moments is a great way to show how their relationship could change
xXDarkYukariXx chapter 1 . 3/3
Waaaaah I love it!
Deyoki chapter 1 . 2/24
It was a long time since I've read such good story. My favorite part was with the fight, just purely awesome. I really enjoyed your story ;D
tachibananas chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Looooved it! You're one hell of a writer.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. This pairing needs more well-written, thought out fanfiction...particularly of the smut variety. An instant fave!
MCKC chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ok, this story was sooooo good! You're a very talented writer! :)
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
3!
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwwwwwww, eff! I read this awhile back but I was too young to fully understand the complex yet wonderful relationship they had. Great story, loved the smut/fluff _
kazema chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
beautiful story; so well-written :)
Acromania chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwww, I am filled with fluffy happiness! This is sooooo bloody good... love it, really!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love it! It's sweet, dramatic, happy. I half expected the last bit to be "they brought his body back to konoha". So glad it's not!
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love your story. It was so well written. :)