Reviews for Aravian
Rahera22 chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
I really love this story.

Its incredibly well written and reminds very much of the originals.

Please finish this story.
lethe2020 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
You're correct about Geoffrey not being demon-dead. He's a Guardian, one of the living dead - which is indeed different.
LittleDevilAuthor chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Humm...I've already read your first two chapters and I have to say a few things...First! I love your style to do things - you know, adding comments to people in your chapters and i think your humor is hillarious! You should seriously write a Comady (Soz it's late and I'm forgetting how to spell things...)storie about the Black Jewels series!

Second! I have to agree that some charaters are a wee bit out of character... :)

Thirdly! How the hecked you get so many reviews?

Fourthly! I just notcied you last updated this six years ago...so that does give you time to get 213 reviews - haha

Tnx for entertaining me at 1 in the morning!
milady89 chapter 17 . 8/31/2008
hi i like your story and i understand that things get busy but what happenes next i realy want to know?
milady89 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
geoffrey like Saetan is a guardian.
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 16 . 6/13/2006
awesome i lurved it _ mew
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 15 . 6/8/2006
No! i finally read this story and you're stopping it? *cries into cat's fur*no! wah

Cat: *disgruntlrd*MEOW!
Arithmea chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oh. Me likey.

*Returns to read more of story*
Golden Child Gone Rogue chapter 16 . 2/14/2006
Love The plot and the characters the way they interact with one another and form relationships. Made me laugh and cry in all the right places I hope you continue on as I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter:
Dark Elf chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
I love your story its so lavish with detail and the characters you spawned out of Ms Bishops trilogy were brilliant you played tru to their nature. I love the whole romance blooming around Aravian and Nickolaes so you will have to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing bout this as I will be eagerly awaiting the next Chapter
kelly chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
You spelled Eyrian with an a and it is spelled Eyrienwith an E
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
In the beining before you started you said that after a few centuries Daemon, Saetan and Lucivar would be alone but Marian is along lived race. (Lucivar's wife) And they also have a son. i know that doesn't help the other two but lets not go forgetting characters. If you did reread the books please.
DarkSideofNowhere chapter 16 . 1/30/2005
Has this story been discontinued? :( I really hope not.
ephona chapter 17 . 12/9/2004
update please please please
chicita chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
hi I love the story please tell me there's another chapter soon i need to find out what happens to the love triangle