Reviews for A Christmas to remember
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Very interesting story. I like how you used Hunter to save Colleen from that Knife. It was very unique of him to use his super speed for that.

The ending was definitely heart warming.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
That was a great chapter and I'm glad that Sierra and Shadow are finally going to be together forever.

Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
A perfect ending, and I loved all the warmth and love between Hunter and Colleen, along with Shadow and Sierra. This has been one of your best stories yet.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
That was a great chapter Silver, can't wait for the next chapter of your story.

Rogue Rover chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
It's great story so far. I like the action sequences. Keep it up.
Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This was a great chapter, and the teamwork between the Rovers was great...my favorite part was when Hunter saved Colleen from being hit with the knife, before punching out Captain Royce. You did an awesome job, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
That was really good...no need to apologize for a great chapter. Take your time with the next chapter, and I'll be watching for it.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Those two stories were great, Shadow marring Sierra I'm sure those two will be happy together.

Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
That was great, and my favorite part was the talk that Shadow had with Axel about marrying Sierra. I hope the Rovers can take these punks out soon and get back to enjoying their Christmas.
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
A wonderful start, especially with the romance between Hunter and Colleen, Axel and Ariel, not to mention Shadow and Sierra. I can tell that this one's going to be a wonderful tale, and I'll be waiting for the next installment.