Reviews for Peace
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
You have no idea how warm and fuzzy this made me feel inside! That was the Christmas spirit and brotherly comfort in 102 words, pure love.

I can't stop smiling at this one. Great!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hey Sensue.

Very nice last line, loved it. bev xx
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I like Sam's solidarity, and that his hand is warm and Dean's is cold.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Very good!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Welcome aboard! And talk about starting off with a bang! Wonderful job- so heartbreaking but with a twinge of hope at the end. Fantastic. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice piece. I had to do a double take-at first I thought it was Cas comforting him :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
All right - welcome to Drabble land. So glad to see you've joined. They are absolutely addictive. If you have not already, contact Enkidu07 or Onyx Moonbeam and they'll add you to the official list.

Very nice drabble too. All that angst set to Christmas carols. Man! Good job.

Phoebe
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Well if it counts, I'll invite you! That was lovely. Send an e-mail to Enkidu7 or Onyx Moonbeam to add you to the list. And welcome!
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh now that just begs for more! Please? That's the trouble with a good drabble, isn't it? Would love to see the backstory. And welcome!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice last line and welcome to the insanity!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was really cute!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Nice imagery. Brotherly comfort is the best.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh. I like it. The problem with good drabbles is that they always leave you wanting more... But I love the possibilities that this brings to mind... most of which include Sam dragging a drunken Dean back to the motel and helping him find some peace. Okay, I didn't mean for that to sound dirty. Just comfort. Home. Love. A brother :) Welcome to the game!