Reviews for Candy Canes and Sin
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
She met her a hot sexy Santa and she gets to keep him, Cool!
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wish I had a Christmas like Bella's! I mean come on, she got to enjoy Mr. Clausllen(?) and I definitely think his candy cane is delicious! Naughty list for me! Warm kisses from Florida!
janefanatic chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I literally just made an account so that I could review this story. The first line is wonderful!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I loved this. What a naughty Santa. ;)
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
How hot. And adorable. Good job!
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was so hot! M... Santaward!

You should write a sequel. Please.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Okay, that was really hot! I have no words after this. You built up the tension beautifully. Very sexy story!
emamula chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You guys did a great job! :]
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw... amazing... sweet and sexy rolled into one. Great job!
TERMINATEMYACCOUNTPLEASE chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Well done. I liked the beginning of this story a lot. You have the characters down pat! It was tasteful and that's what I liked most. No vulgarity and such. Commendable work.
shouvley chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
just by the name of this i knew it was going to be awesome...and it was.

great job!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
AWW! That was so cute! Loved it!Q
Evil Tobi chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Have you thought about making this a series? (: Or maybe just making a sequel, for when they're at the Cullens house? , That would totally rock, cause this story and writting is fantatsic!
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
thank you for entering jandco and withthevampsofcourse's "a very cullen christmas" contest. you can clicksies on the linkage on either of their profiles to chiggity-check the other entries. good luck!
late nights chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
“You should see her during Halloween. She makes a great vampire.”

“I'll bet.”

Haha! I loved it. I'm probably never going to look at Santa the same way ever again :)