Reviews for New Moon, or In which Bella is not good enough
QueenBrooke chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Ahem.
!
This is AMAZING! Oh my word. You just made my life better. I'm definitely one of the feminist readers who sobs as I think of all the girls who are growing up with (shudder) Bella as a role model. Thank you SO much for writing this.
murderousfiligree chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This entire block of text:

"(Feminist readers: sob brokenly at the thought of a generation of girls growing up with Bella as a role model)

Suddenly, I realized that Alice was waiting inside my house! I immediately shoved Jacob away and dashed into her cold, hard vampiric arms. Ah, bliss.

(Jacob: Cannot...escape...my inexplicable love...for Bella! Damn you, Stephanie Meyer! Damn you to hell!)"

...I rofl'd. You are brilliant.
murderousfiligree chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Your parodies are absolutely brilliant xD. I detest twilight and you do a wonderful job of highlighting its faults in a joking manner.
sarah chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
This is really funny. People who flame this need to take a chill pill. People have a right to like and dislike things.
telle chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
i almost died laughing when your like"Oh, the pain! This was the place where Edward and I had first confessed our love, where he had somehow compared me to both heroin and a lamb."i like twilight and all but im not crazy about it and this parody is sooooo true...and insted of 300pages(or whatever)you put it in to 4!lol that was great...please more..
nirky chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
(Readers: miss Harry Potter)

So true... Harry Potter teenagers are better. :P This was made of all kinds of awesomeness! I actually think your version is better than the book itself. Well. I haven't read it, but considering the movie, I guess I'm not far from the truth. :P

Keep those Lost parodies coming! :D
nirky chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
(Readers: start tearing out pages)

(Feminist readers: start furiously crossing out entire blocks of text with big black Sharpies)

(Librarians: WTF happened to these books?)

Ah, it's good to read your comic genius again! Totally had me LOLing over the librarians bit!xD
nirky chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Zephdae! I missed you!xD You are the queen of parody! And now you're mocking Twilight&family? Please, marry me.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
ROFL! ahahaha that made me crack up about every 5 seconds. i love twilight parodies (there is just so much to make fun of!) and this was really really funny. My faves: (gaping plot hole: exists), (Readers: miss Harry Potter), and the Stephanie Meyer/Shakespeare thing. i died. XD great job.
M chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
This is so hilarious! I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much!
Slumbering Apparitions chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
awsome! lovely! xD it was awsome there i said it xD
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Done. Am now crying tears of laughter. Especially loved Stephenie Meyer's comments, and this exchange at the end:

“Marry me,” he said.

“No,” I said. “Make me into a vampire.”

“No,” he said.

Darn.

You're brilliant. You know that, right? Your Lost parodies are a pretty big influence of mine, and I still read them whenever I need a good laugh. (I've been thinking of doing an episode-by-episode parody of season 5, by the way, based stylistically off of your season 1... would you mind at all if I did?)

This is totally going in my favorites. And I hope you continue with the rest of the series! )
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
"His bipolarism and occasional fits of rage reminded me of my own dear Edward."

Hee.

Oh, and Jacob sneaks through her window too? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Okay, moving on to the next part.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
*dies laughing* Oh. Man.

I haven't even read New Moon, and now thanks to your brilliance I don't have to! I was happy to see you went ahead and wrote this after you saw my thing on Twilight - and let's face it, yours is probably better than mine is. Mine was based on a very very fuzzy memory of the book, since I only read the thing once.

Off to finish reading now ;)

~Da Phoenix
TrisTastic chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Brilliant! love it. can't wait to see more from you ] "pinky promise" haha!