Reviews for Sunshine
Priess chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great fic.I like how you described Sakura's state. Falling in love...hmm...guess there are a lot of people that went through such phase like her: sleepless nights, doubts of confessing or not, persistence, the feeling like something is bugging you and if you will not tell what you feel, you could explode, and utter happiness, that finally everything is right. And Itachi is...so in character. I enjoyed reading this fic very much. I'm looking forward for your upcoming works.

Good Luck ))
mangafreakch chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
WOW please make a sequel to this its so amazing i love how you had itachi still in character because in many ITASAKU fanfics, they writers have Itachi all mushy when he just meets her, and I;ll admit I have doneit a few times, but kept the perfect harmoney between his feelings and his personailty well done, sp please consider making a sequel thanks! I love your writing
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
woot woot, so glad u got that outta ur system lol. awesome, and sexiness. it would have been funny for Sasuke to walk in on them in the morning. i would have laughed so hard while reading it. LOL!
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Adorable.

In a weird way.

...

Itachi is an annoying bastard, m? But since he's hot and all, I suppose that makes up for it.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5