Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas: Lights, Pianos and Igloos
911turbowriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
okay this oneshot was amazing...lemons and fluff and good natured cullenism all wrapped up in one!amazing as always...cant wait for the next "9 months" update...and perhaps the mysterious tale of Bella's crazed drunk college night that I requested?
ababababa chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i liked it a lot super cute :)
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was great...the only thing missing was Carlisle and Esme. I love me some Carlisle/Esme lovin'!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was terrif you guys! I loved it!
ol2bob chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
cute! I love watching Edward's interaction with Nessie through other people... x)

and I'm so happy they're having a Merry Christmas... this must be Edward's first Christmas in like... FOREVER
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
thanks for entering the jandco and withthevampsofcourse "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest. good luck!
katiemcullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
let me try to be normal.

we both know thats not the case.

OMG That was orgasmic. amazing! ah! ah!

more like...rocky theme song as we reach the top of the art museum steps. SUCCESS! (thats really not fun...i mean sure its in a movie and all, but its just steps. lol. then you're out of breath and you have to walk back down. isn't philly amazing? lol)

then we could eat a cheesesteak and go and explore the rivers and love park!

haha
jandco chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
thank you for entering the jandco and withthevampsofcourse "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest! you can see your story and others in the c2 created for the contest, accessible from either j or wtvoc's profile... clicksies on the linkage to check it out! good luck...
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw... amazing. I loved the christmas gifts that all three couples shared. LOL Excellent job.