Reviews for Saishoudoukin
Prodigal Priest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Great story, but... It. Needs. Moar. CHAPTERS!

Seriously. Still, great job with this. I hope for more in the future from you.
AlbinoWings chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was so... Hot... ;)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ahahaha xD. That was hot ;)
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Great story I really love it
Patrick Gleason chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great story! It was a bit confusing at the start, but it got better afterwards... I loved the way you portrayed Konoka... A closet (well, not so soset) pervert, hm? Who would have guessed? But I think it sits well with her playful personality...

The lemon was very well-writen too. I liked how you made Akira his wife. She's one of my favorites, but we don't get to see much of her, either in the manga or fanfiction. I don't like Ako very much (Maybe Yuuna would be a better match with Akira... The Serene and the Hyperactive) but it was still enjoyable anyways.

Hope to see more of this story soon... Maybe as the real thing, instead of Konoka's fantasies. It would be nice to see Konoka and Setsuna, Kaede and Mana (With their "rivalry" thing) and Chizuru and Ayaka (Now THAT would be priceless)...
reader d chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hehehe wow that was perverted
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this should be a seris with all the girls and negi, that was great, i wonder what kinda fantasies asuna has with negi lol
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
lemony goodness. this was really good, i was hoping you would do the last lemon scene, well that gives us something to look forward too in the next chapter. hope you update soon.