Reviews for Cure My Tragedy
StormRaven333 chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I enjoyed the 'fast forward' history (and can't forget pranks) that you created here. And your set up of the story didn't confuse me at all.

...Whoa...did not expect THAT from the Autobots!

This was just MARVELLOUS! .
PrimeEmily135 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I read through this in a day! I just had to know of there was a happy ending! And I'm glad there was! :) now, I will say that what Optimus did was waaaayyy OOC. But for the sake of this story it actually worked. Stories like these make my love for Megatron grow almost to surpassing Optimus, and I will say that this story almost (Almost!) made me hate Optimus.. Almost. ;)
Great job :)
Jenna chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Kay, so I'm reading this, and I have TF:DotM on for noise, and EXACTLY as I read, 'peace and tranquility' it's being said by the announcer at the beginning, during the Armstrong segment. Thought I'd let you know.
Lifeatshore chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
Queen of the Decepticons chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Very good. Are you going to write a sequel?
matty1096 chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
good vary work
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Optimus. Is. WRONG! I will never be able to look at him the same again, he is sicker than some of the Decepticons. lovely story!
Dragonmaster789 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Awsome chapter will there be a sequal to the other stuff that u wrote are awsome too._
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Love it love it love it! I would love to give ameaningful reniew, but the words escape me,so all I can say is this,: if you do not update soon, I will grab your gun and blow you up with it! (not really, then this would never be finished)
GalvatronLikesPonys chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
FAVE!

Love this story very much so. You're so good at capturing who Megatron really is, and your writing is just astounding3

Keep up the awesome work with your stories 3
GalvatronLikesPonys chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Awwwwwz3 This is so damn CUTE! x3333

I love love love love LOVE this story3

ALL HAIL MEGATRON AND MEGABYTE! xD
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Optimus was so out of character in this chapter. I could never imagine him doing such a thing. *eyes tear up* Never ever ever. Even if they were a Decepticon. Other than that part I enjoyed the chapter. Sad that it is the final chapter but this was a great story nonetheless.
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Shes alive! YAY Great chapter girl Loved it!
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
What a sad chapter. Its sad that Megabyte died. :( I wonder if she is coming back or not. Great chapter!
Diamond White chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
I really love this fic :) to tell you the truth sometimes I am not really a fan of Elita One but I liked that Megabyte killed her. Really good :) Never thought Optimus would rape anybody and it made me love him less than before! Great :) keep up the good work :)

I assume there will be sequel for this story? Just wondering!