Reviews for Elusive Peace
It's great story
Brievel chapter 19 . 4/25
*faints in relief*
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/24
Keep your filthy little paws off of him, you redheaded wench!
Brievel chapter 6 . 4/24
Well, well, well. Emperor's pet goes after the harmless but loudmouthed politician.
Brievel chapter 3 . 4/24
I liked Delana. :(
Brievel chapter 2 . 4/24
Rancors are semi-sentient and are known to form bonds with people - notably the Witches of Dathomir, the first to tame them.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely! Please, keep the amazing writing coming!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
LOL, I liked the idea of Luke sparring with Yoda! Fun!
rn chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
excellent fic, although the ending is a bit weak. Glad I found it :). Very enjoyable read.
Alice Hell chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
This was amazing. First Star Wars fic I've ever read, I think you've started an addiction.

Thanks for writing this. I loved it.
FireJade chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
I've finally gotten around to finishing this... and I must say it was a great read. There is a rather drastic change between the "Slave" and "Senator" sections, but for a fic that's not wandered in the direction it was supposed to - it's very good! )
EmeraldWings90 chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
Hi! I'm really enjoying this fic. Again, you came up with a brilliant idea and wrote it in your usual, imho perfect style. :)

No, really. :)

Just a slight comment...

"Luke and the other survivors of the trench fight at what had been dubbed the Battle of Despayre—Han, Chewie, Wedge, Biggs, and a Y-wing pilot named Keyan Farlander"

Any way I count it, that's six people for me, but you only talk about five during the ceremony. ;) Sorry, this is just me being Hermione-ish. :)

But really, I love it.

-Wings
R2-Darth2 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Ok, first why the hell would Jabba have a Yasalamir if he's immune to mind tricks? He doesn't care about anything else, he has bodyguards.

And why the hell would Luke be going Hitler on jedi if they were a monastic order. They didn't force their ways on anyone, if you didn't want to become a jedi you couldn't because if you tried you'd fall to the Dark side. Also the Jedi were the ones to keep the balance in the Force by fighting against Dark side users where ever they might find them. They were peacekeepers, impartial judges and negociators. They didn't forbid love! And also, Vader could not have been defeated like that, even if ambushed, he still had his lightsaber and the ability to deflect blasterfire, even without the Force.
R2-Darth2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You do know that loansharks don't actually kill people, right? Because if they do so they will not get payed. The most they could do if threaten (the threatt of pain is more affective than the pain itself), break a bone (in a way dat would allow you to work) or kidnap a family member.
FireJade chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
Vader's right. That kid DOES do a lot of thinking for someone from Tatooine. :P Vader is also surprisingly quick to trust Luke, in my opinion...

The scene of Bail reading the note is rather touching, when he finds out Arelis's true intentions and reads about Arelis's feelings for Luke. I really wonder just how much Bail knows about what went on beneath Crevasse City (surely not even that it took place there!).

And unexpectedly - the mention of Han Solo!