Reviews for Elusive Peace
OriksGaming chapter 20 . 7/27
Man, this story is massively underrated, favorite-wise. I loved reading it, and you managed to add in a number of dark emotions and situations without making it a gory read, which is awesome.
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 7/27
Wow. This is one of the biggest plot twists I've ever seen in a Star Wars fanfiction.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
It's great story
Brievel chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
*faints in relief*
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Keep your filthy little paws off of him, you redheaded wench!
Brievel chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Well, well, well. Emperor's pet goes after the harmless but loudmouthed politician.
Brievel chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I liked Delana. :(
Brievel chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Rancors are semi-sentient and are known to form bonds with people - notably the Witches of Dathomir, the first to tame them.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely! Please, keep the amazing writing coming!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
LOL, I liked the idea of Luke sparring with Yoda! Fun!
rn chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
excellent fic, although the ending is a bit weak. Glad I found it :). Very enjoyable read.
Alice Hell chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
This was amazing. First Star Wars fic I've ever read, I think you've started an addiction.

Thanks for writing this. I loved it.
FireJade chapter 20 . 9/25/2010
I've finally gotten around to finishing this... and I must say it was a great read. There is a rather drastic change between the "Slave" and "Senator" sections, but for a fic that's not wandered in the direction it was supposed to - it's very good! )
EmeraldWings90 chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
Hi! I'm really enjoying this fic. Again, you came up with a brilliant idea and wrote it in your usual, imho perfect style. :)

No, really. :)

Just a slight comment...

"Luke and the other survivors of the trench fight at what had been dubbed the Battle of Despayre—Han, Chewie, Wedge, Biggs, and a Y-wing pilot named Keyan Farlander"

Any way I count it, that's six people for me, but you only talk about five during the ceremony. ;) Sorry, this is just me being Hermione-ish. :)

But really, I love it.

-Wings
R2-Darth2 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Ok, first why the hell would Jabba have a Yasalamir if he's immune to mind tricks? He doesn't care about anything else, he has bodyguards.

And why the hell would Luke be going Hitler on jedi if they were a monastic order. They didn't force their ways on anyone, if you didn't want to become a jedi you couldn't because if you tried you'd fall to the Dark side. Also the Jedi were the ones to keep the balance in the Force by fighting against Dark side users where ever they might find them. They were peacekeepers, impartial judges and negociators. They didn't forbid love! And also, Vader could not have been defeated like that, even if ambushed, he still had his lightsaber and the ability to deflect blasterfire, even without the Force.