Reviews for Heart of Bone
zzzjem chapter 22 . 7/17
Please, please tell me you're just on a very veeeeery long hiatus bc I've never seen a perfect Bleach fic before, not to mention a GrimmIchi fic damn it. Your work deserves a fucking million reviews and readers. Pls tell me you're not going to abandon this bc wow for the first time in like fucking forever, I finally found a GrimmIchi with an actual plot and not just mindless fucking and with GREAT characterization as well. Or if you're not really going to continue this, can you atleast tell me what you have planned for this fic bc I seriously can't accept that it would have to end here. Give me atleast a piece of mind! Anyway, thank you so much for this fic, you're a very efficient writer! I hope you'll be back :(
I love this story so much and I can't believe you haven't updated in so long. You are such a tease author-san, can't grimmjow and Ichigo just have lots and lots of hot sex and live happily ever after?
anon615fan chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
Omg. This is the only time Ulquiorra has ever been both funny and in character! And this is now my quintessential Grimmjow. The King of Grimm's:)
catseyelily chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
This may now be my favorite version of Grimmjow:) Wonderfully fun and wild reading!
catseyelily chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
*cackling* that was hilarious. Gotta say this whole fic has thus far been an unexpected treat.
HolyHollyMetal chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I love the direction you took this! I wish Bleach would of actually done this... :/
Also just to let you know, Bleach fans still exist today :) as a Bleach fan I love to hear that so I thought you would too.
kia chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
I usually love Grimmichi pairings but now I'm just starting to hate grimmjow he's so arrogant and an ass in this story it just makes me wish he had died instead of being alive hell this is the first time I thought about grimmjow like this an no I'm not flamming just thought I'd rant a bit
Junichiblue chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Awww... noo... it's the end. :( At least it is in terms of its last update. Oh well, I knew that when I boarded this crazy train. :-\ It was enjoyable to say the least. Hopefully one day the inspiration will hit you, and I'll have it follow'd just in case. :) Adieu!
Junichiblue chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
:( Oh no! Even I forgot about that side of things... poor Ichi and poor Grim, who doesn't even know why Ichigo's suddenly pissed at him yet.
Junichiblue chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
NUUUUuuuuuuuu D: Aizen is such a dick! Will Ichigo know the truth? Will something bad happen to Grimmjow. I'm dying over here. *runs off to read*
Junichiblue chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Wow! :D What a beautiful moron though! :D The anticipation now is killing me... and maybe Ichigo... but nah... never... :D But that moment when he gets Ichigo on his knees and about to die... oooh the mouthwatering anticipation is almost too much. Must... keep... reading... :D
Junichiblue chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Beautiful chapter. Amazing writing. Love your unique word choices and style. Grimmjow's constant flow of twisted logic and self delusion is basically brilliant and so so funny. Love their nonstop banter. Great great job. ;)
Junichiblue chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
I loved all of it.
I only have one bit of feedback that is not one hundred per cent true love. And that is simply, that you have Grimmjow say "yeah" a lot in this fic. And though I've read fics where that is a trait of his character... it just... it just doesn't work for him in this fic. If you got rid of the "yeah" I believe it would just sound a lot better and suit his speech style better. That is just my opinion. I've thought about it since the first time it was done here, and it's taken me this long to decide to mention it, because, frankly, after this long since posting, you've probably long since finished caring all that much about this story. :)
Anyway that is the only feedback I have of anything that isn't working wonderfully (for me)
Junichiblue chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
:D
Junichiblue chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Don't ever listen, I've learned, to those who want to rush into the romance. They're missing the point entirely. There is a profound enjoyment in experiencing the waiting and tension that comes with walking down the same long damn path as the characters. In fact, I enjoy taking the long way around much more than jumping into romance in fics like these. You've done a bang up job so far, and it certainly wouldn't fit into the story if they banged each other in this or even the next few chapters. They just aren't anywhere near there yet. Grimmjow's path to discovery is a... well... it's not even a path really... more of an brambly off roading omygodithinkwe'rereallylostandnightisfalling kind of thing. But they'll get there. ;)