Reviews for Imminence
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
You shouldn't have wrote this chapter.
musme chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
I love it
so, thanks
TNM-Writer chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I was expecting it, but... I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO HURT THIS MUCH! WAAAAA! *sits in a corner and sobs*
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I. Hate. That. Name. GODFUCKINGDAMNIT. KAZAMA ARASHI WILL BURN IN HELL. I just hate the fact that every half-assed Naruto Fanfic writer who doesn't know their shit calls NAMIKAZE MINATO that! I stop reading fics because of it. But, for you, since I have fallen for this story, I shall read on. Even if you abandoned it. (And don't get me wrong, I usually don't read abandoned stuff, it gets my hopes up too much, but...I'll live, I guess)
SonOfNenji chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Hey, the adoptee never went through with their promise.

They only reached chapter 4 of this story, and haven't seemed to make any changes.

It would be much appreciated if you could make a few more chapters to give us some closure!

Regards,
-SoN
Meeve chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hey, so I know you ditched this story but I read it recently and really enjoyed it...and somehow ended up drawing fanart for it.

post/47434380853/and-now-i-present-the-picture-tha t-gave-me-so

Nothing special, just an idea of what I pictured at the beginning of this fic.
flaming rose chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Yay! This is so awesome! I already checked the girl our, I think, but she's only got a few chappies up so I came and updated this one! I mean, reviewed! Anyway, thank you and see y'all later! Bye!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
aw wish u'd continue, it's really good...nyway i've read till where 76suzume reposted
Satosen chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
funny
Satosen chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
wow naruto as a teacher that is priceless
Satosen chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
awsomesauce
Satosen chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
that does not seem good
Satosen chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
oh so that is around the timeing then