Reviews for Against The Odds
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/15
...Well damn. Not sure if Elita would chew him out or ask to join in next time, honestly.
Tinyterror chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Optimus, you are ideeeeeeeaaaaaaadi/
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Are you going to write more? Continue soon please!
Prime Deception chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG Jazz totally would be the mech to do that! Poor Magnus!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
awww... Poor Magnus... TT
sacred histories chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Cookies if you have Elita wanting to watch!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Can I say HOT! Great job! Hmm, yummy, never been a fan of Optimus/Magnus but . . . you have converted me! Delicious, like chocolate. A sequel would be VERY nice.
Winnifred Daquer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Nice swearing... I could really see Jazz doing that one... Hehehe... Please tell me Elita was the one Optimus was talking about.
ArashiRyu chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hawt.

It's annoying when people automatically think Optimus is pussy-whipped by Elita. I would think she would get jealous at first, then feel sorry for Magnus, then nudge Optimus in the ribs and ask him how it was like :p
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I kind of felt bad for Magnus in this fic since he will not have his love returned, but I really feel bad for Jazz. Run Jazz, run!
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Holy slag.

That. Was. STEAMY.

Primus on a cracker, I :blushed:. Redder than a tomato. Redder than a whole plethora of tomatoes.

"...“Hey!” Jazz abruptly poked his head in, grinning madly. That smile didn’t bode well for anyone. “Guess what? I told on you!”

Optimus jerked his head up, jaw agape. “What? Who?”

Jazz snickered and ran out the door, calling over his shoulder. “Elita!”..."

Uh, do we get to see her reaction? Because I'm really thinking that some really hot and steamy make up interface would be nice. ;)

This is an instant fave. :D

AWESOME WORK.
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You cheeky thing you! LOL I don't mind Mags & Oppy 'getting it on', its rather fun. Magnus is a good kisser, isn't he?

And now Op has to pay for this - Jazz blurted out everything to Elita! I can feel a sequel coming on...

"You kissed MAGNUS?"

"Yes, but-"

"You better scrub that mouth with steel wool, mister, because I'm NOT going there until you do!"

"Sorry Elita..."

"And the next time you want to grope up another mech, you better clear it with me first! Understand?"

"Uh, yeah..."

Whoopsie, Lita won't be h-a-p-p-y. Unless she hacks into Prime's office security camera's and has some perving time all to herself.
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
OMG! LMAO! You are so dead. Phoenix might come for down under and give you a can of whoop aft! That was funny at the end. You need to do another chapter now were Elita gives Optimus or Magnus a good whooping!

op

ps: working on you bday fic. its almost done
Succoria chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Jazz no! xD lmao
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
oops! they are going to be in so much trouble over over that kiss ;)