Reviews for Learning from History
ravenbow chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
OH, SWEET MERCIFUL LORD THERE'S AN ELEVENTH CHAPTER. BLESS. It couldn't have ended with Chapter 10, it just couldn't. Bless you, you wonderful author, for writing an epilogue chapter. I'm so happy; this is the best pick-me-up after my painful appointment with the dentist this morning.
MikuLover chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was very...interesting. I'm surprised someone didn't think of this before. It's just so...argh! I need like, a new vocabulary for Christmas! :(

Don't get me wrong, I really really liked it, and it was pretty darn cool (LUKE DIED ON THE TITANIC?! D:) but I just can't describe this feeling!

Well, I'm gonna go read chapter two and then review that...so...see you in a few minutes!

MikuLover
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
OH MY LORD. URGHHHH THIS WAS PERFECT THANK YOU! IT WAS SO AWESOME. JUST. AMAZING UNFGGGGHHHHH.
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
I absolutely HATE Layton/young Luke...but for fuck's sake how could I hate this! It was awesome. And kinda shifted me into the Layton/Legal dark side...I blame you -pouts-

Though I think I'll only like the Layton/Legal stories you write lol. It was good :) and it all made sense and it wasn't a sudden jump to "Omg I fell in love with him!" rather a slow process we all saw. You also followed the "less is more" style that I prefer in what I consider "novel-esque" fanfics where yes, obviously sex happened, no it is not written out. And the comparatives to other names was genius. Also...is Clark Clive? Because that would just be hilariously awesome XD

Once again, nice job! It was a great read! 3
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
I must applaud to this work. It's excellent.

Funny thing is: I was on a Professor Layton fanfic spree and I came across this. I jumped right in on the word 'reincarnation' fanfic and began to read because I love those fanfics SO much that I didn't bother checking the rating and genre.

I found out it was 'Romance' much later and I felt like slamming my head against the wall for this is my first LaytonxLuke fanwork I ever laid eyes on and forced myself to finish! And not only that, I felt there was something missing, and I was right when I read the 'missing parts'. And now...I'm finding myself unable to leave those two alone XD

I read this so many times, but finally I'm reviewing. Great work! Faving this time! Tank you!
SelenicSoul83 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Having been extremely tired all day and been pushing away a headache, I was planning on going to bed really early today. It's now 3 am and I don't regret it.

This story was amazing !

Their dreams had me tearing up.. without which I can't state a drama story as completed, so congratulations )

I just love the way you have with words, describing everything so vividly.. Perfection
Mirabilem Electo chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
That made me incredibly happy. It was worth staying up all night.
FoolishLittleDuck chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
My word, this has got to be one of the most AMAZING fanfictions I have ever read so far. I'm talking not only about the very good plot, but also the way of wording, the grammar, the... Well, to be frank, EVERYTHING.
The Mocking J chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I love this story so far, the part with Luke and the sinking ship made me cry. :(

I can't wait to read to rest!

I'm working on a PL Fanfic myself, but its taking awhile...
SuddenPsychosis chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Wow! I love this; how the relationship developed, the characterisation and the almost intangible dreams Lucas has. And how you've written the story! Great use of emotion. I like the fact that the 'sex scenes' weren't graphic or anything of the sort.

The best Layton/Luke (Leighton/Lucas) fanfiction I've read! And so very unique.

Thanks. :)

lol. I just realised that I'm mirroring every other review. xD
Professor KanZe chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Aww i reaaly like thiss, its unlike any other LukexLayton fics ive read before :) althought, i would of liked there to of been more of a reason for why they dream of layton and luke and stuff, but other than that, i thoughly enjoyes it
ItalianMisakive chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
7 I loved this so very much and stayed up 'til 4am just to read it ;w; ! Now...To your LJ CB!
Azul22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
I've read this story so many times and I still get that sappy smile on my face! Wonderful, just wonderful! You are really talented!
Broken Hearted Bible chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh. My. God. I love you! Ive read your stories on deviant art, but I either knew and forgot or I just discovered that you have a fan fiction account! This makes it a million times easier to read your stories. Anyways, Ive read all your stories before and stumbled across this one. I love your work! Keep up the amazing stories and find new outlets. Like I did.
1Thunderfire chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
'For a moment slipping back into his Teacher Voice (which Lucas now found inexplicably hot).' EEEEEEEEKKKKK! I found it cool though and I really enjoyed the story although it took a while for me to get it around my head. And I loved the above quote.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »