Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
justwalkingdown chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this is an awesome idea and the story is great so far! please don't abandone this fic, i would love to see where it goes! Please update soon!

- Fairy )
dwelian chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I loved "Rough Seas" and this prequel looks fascinating! I hope you do continue it!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ooh, this is good. :D I like how Jeong Jeong and Chit Sang and Hide came in. Update when you can. (:
JC chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great.

I hope you do more.

I will love to see a first meet with Jet and Suki.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think the Intropd is a real ship. or a historical on. or from Pirates of the Caribbean. anyway, it sound familiar. I see what you're getting at - you need a military sort of name for a ship, but a different one.

I like this so far. update soon?
Khajmer chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I have a suggestion. It's Jeong Jeong's ship, right? How about The Deserter? It would be kind of odd for a Fire Navy ship, but it fits him. Or maybe The White Lotus, I don't remember a ship from Rough Seas called that.
Angsty Anime Star chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow. Great work. I'm glad your writing this now. It really ties up loose strings. I love the idea in the begining of Iroh getting involved and especialy everyones response to their new crew member. i'd love to see how this goes and apparently uko does well to get to where he was in Rough Seas.

I like the whole more action less romance thing because avatar is an action show. Like what three romance things in all.I would like to see Suki and Jet somewhere towards the end maybe. Love where this is going and i cant wait for more.

xD
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Totally cool, I think it's awesome that you're making a prequel. Although I do hope that Suki and Jet will turn up... Perhaps towards the end, as he begins to make a reputation for himself as a Pirate. But ship names... Hmm... I could probably give you a hand, is there a particular theme you're looking for? A sort of underlying element to the name? Perhaps something similar to Intrepid? In that case... The Dauntless... The Invincible... The Unyielding Spirit... (shrugs) I dunno. If you honestly have no ideas I'd be very glad to help you drum up a list of names (no promises on quality though haha). Anyway, very cool work. I look forwards to seeing the rest of this epic prequel, so keep it up!