Reviews for If Man Is Still Alive
TK chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Ooh, still loving your alt!S2. The changes you made to this ep are just brilliant. Love how Rose and Jacky get to have a proper talk, without Jacky starting to go all mean on Rose. And the Doctor snatching the phone from Rose, checking the update himself instead of letting her read the topics out loud - that's totally Nine.

Finally, of course I do more than just adore the reference to "The unquiet dead", what with the Doctor going all wide-eyed at Rose looking absolutely beautiful and everything. Always loved that scene and thus really enjoy imagening a similar one for this setting here.

I am surprised to see though that Micky's not part of the gang here. Guess Ricky will stay alive then, right? Well, it would be lovely. And I wonder what you'll do with this alternate Jacky. Looking forward to reading the next part. TK
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Ah! What happens? And it's nice Jackie lives . . . or might live. It's been a while, I know, but if you COULD update, you'd be my favorite person. Thanks for writing as muxh as you have!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This Alt!Jackie is much better than the original alt.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"Have I mentioned lately how fantastic you are?" Rose asked, nearly

skipping as they walked down the street.

"Nope," the Doctor replied. "An' if you ever say it when I haven't just

endangered the fabric of the universe, then I might actually believe it."

"Have I mentioned lately that you're a bit melodramatic?"

I love it, I love it, I love it!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OK, so it's Nine and Rose acting out the plot and much of the dialogue from Rise of the Cybermen. May I ask, what is the point?
teddybowties chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
OUch!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Well done, once again. You do such a great job of letting the characters act naturally, changing events as necessary but keeping the main story arc in sight :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, thank you! Yet another 9Rose adventure :) Looking forward to the next update!