Reviews for The Ice Is Getting Thinner
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
that was really good - you're a great writer!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
So what I love about your stuff is I get an awesome song and an awesome chapter/one-shot. Totally love this song it's frigging awesome. Yeah and this one-shot was great too. I love how you placed that letter in here because we never really heard anything about it and why he wrote it and why he never gave it to her. I'm liking these revisions/additions to the past I really hope you do some more. Anyway thanks for the song and for the one-shot.
Suze18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ir really like it, very well done!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was great, I love that with the mid season hiatus everyone is watching old episodes and writing stories off of them now too. I love vintage Leyton!
rosieloves23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i loved it- you should totally make it longer!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
wow, i was hoping he gave her the letter and they worked things out. it was very well written
ForeverLoveIsLeyton chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This was really good, I liked it. Great song choice too. :]
englishpetal chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Good oneshot, like the use of 'the letter' and the mildly depressing vibe. 1x20 had such a good LP feeling about it and the end just kills me, much as the end of this did. Looking forward to more of your stuff.
coconut16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You write an LP oneshot like few others can, whether it be fluff, smut, angst, or anything else. This was no different.

Alternate LP, especially in late season one or early season two, is always a good thing. This was depressing but well-written, heart-wrenching in the best way possible; good job.
yaba chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
oy, this was heartbreaking, but lucas deserved it. he made the mistakes and i like how you described his emotions and train of thought. it made for a beautiful read and makes me kind of angry that peyton so quickly took him back after season five, b/c the peyton i know from earlier would've been more cautious, but w/e i'm sure that wsn't the aim of your one shot and you did it beautifully, so well written, i'm amazed :)

Yana
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked it.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
This is going to sound weird so bear with me...reading these one shots you do depresses me cause it's totally the path the show could have, should have, taken but didn't. It's such a shame. Thank God there are talented writers out there like you that realize this and make it into something great and worthwhile. Granted 1.20 was good, but like you said the shit hit the fan after. Season 2 WTF? Anyway, that comment was for you, not so much this fic, which I loved by the way. Great job as per usual. Can't wait for KHO and TBMTY updates!
BrownEyedCynic chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That episode always made me mad. The fact that Lucas just lets people spill their hearts out and then just stands there. Anyway, great one shot...