Reviews for Killing her softly
MaeMusicMelody chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow that made me cry. So sad. Poor Neji and poor Hinata! Such a wonderful story. Kinda poetic in a way, especially the end.

But you should really change the rating to T since it mentions sex. Just don't want you to get in trouble
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was a nice story! I liked it!_

I think the rating should go up though because of character death and talk of adult themes (9 yr. old: Mommy what's sex? Mom: Where'd you here about that? Kid: A story on rated K Mom:. . .). T might work.

Good story though!:3
myth buster chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was weird. BTW, stories that mention sex should be rated T.
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Oh sad...I think I'll go cry now. Short and sweet.

I like how it was put together. I even felt my heart go numb when he told her that he was getting married.

Wow.
TheGreatDayne chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow, that so poetic... I love sophisticated poetry... They're so deep... This story was sad though... It could have made me cry if it happened in the real series...
champylin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
very similar to my story... but better... LOLz _ the title are quite ALMOST the same too... it's a great story... I should've written mine like yours _
Wolfram.Ro-Zu chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, I really like this.

It's amazing... somehow it reminds me of my darker days but I don't think I would ever come up with something that... poetic? I don't know, I can't find the word.

Either way it's great and the only thing I could see "wrong" was the wedding vow. It didn't flow right... isn't it "in sickness and health"?

Anyway, good job and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!

Wolf
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
omg that was so sad

damn neji and he's supposedly a genius took him a damn long time lol

this is such a great story even if u did kill off my fav charater lol
Adnacia chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was extremely depressing. Yet, that was very well written. Good job!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh gawd that was sad. This is my favorite couple but...but...*sniffles*

Great job. I'd probably die of a broken heart too if Neji married Tenten. Oh I cant bear the thought...

But man that was sad. :[ Great job. Short yet full of emotion.

What got me was the last two sentences "Hinata was his freedom...and he was her life". Powerful. *sniffles*