Reviews for Now Comes the Wedding
Kalladorn chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Sooo many excellent lines of dialogue in this fanfic but I think my favorite one would have to be Batman quoting scripture and Joker going "Good one" before blazing away. Loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Great!
r3nlock chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
that was heartrendingly beautiful-gordon may not be part of the superhero crowd but he knows the batman the same as (and better than) the rest of them, enough so that he keeps up the pretense of not knowing his identity. i also loved when bruce was going on about not knowing what he had done to deserve diana and flash (i liked that it was him first) and everyone else raised their hands in protest. this fic is fantastic and wonderful and funny and sweet and a bunch of other things that i can't name at the moment.
R-dude chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Mexico's birth rates are expected to drastically drop in the near e future.
Analadybug chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Love it. Please write one about the honeymoon and then maybe even when they hav kids.
Electricboa chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed reading Hippolyta's reaction to Diana and Bruce, as well as other Amazons, they always seem to be interesting exhanges.
heidi chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I love this couple many congratulations, write super, Bruce and Diana are a couple just perfect, and I love bruce hehe overprotective of their children.
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
What a great story. I really loved it.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
this was funny and awesmoe at the same time. nicely done :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Very sweet, loved it!
MariMoon12 chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
LOOK dude that was AWESOME you should make an epiloge Wonder Bat11
kobez2.0 chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
I gotta be honest. The ending was kind of anti climactic but I enjoyed it anyway. I can't wait to see what you write next.

-kobez-
Hepburn chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Nicely done Grendle, it was fun, charming, funny, exciting and sweet! Oh and its a pleasure to help you. :)
DaisyJane chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Bravo, great finale. I love that she wore her armor to cover the rip in the dress and he wore the Batsuit to get married. It really was Wonder Woman marrying Batman. And at the graveyard in front of his parents. Nice touch. The most original Batman & Wondy wedding ever. Thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
LOL! I love the wedding...very amusing :) however, the ending felt rushed and kinda incomplete...I dunno maybe its just me LOL Anyways, thanks for the great story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »