Reviews for This Could Be the Last Time
Mcgiggles chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Omg I felt so bad for Abby and then I found out what really happened and I laughed
Danielle chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Cute and hilarious!

Keep it up!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Hahaha! Funny and cute!

"you two are destroying peoples bladders just so you can have a make out session" Lol.
Special Agent Brickles chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
LOL

I thought this one was shocking but then I realy liked it at the end.
Brindel chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
O! And now I just found this one! Love it! I really gets my goat how Tim is constantly being degraded and abused by pretty much everyone on the show, he's the human punching bag for the lot and the writers don't seem to see fit to give him a lot of emotional backstory, it's generally a freeforall to pick on the ole 'elflord'. I like that in this one he gets something for himslef, and maybe a bit of his own back. Abby got to feel a tiny taste of the pain she caused when she rejected him.

Whew! Long post just to say thanks for this! *g*
mcmiller chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
That was a great story! I hope that McGee and Abby get together again soon.

You did a great job with Abby's personality!
Keiko the Merry chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I love how in this story it's McGee who's the oblivious one, in other stories I've read it's the other way around. It's refreshing to read something like this.
KayBay chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Great stuff! I can't wait to read the rest of "Undercover" now
ladybrin chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
You did a really could job with this fic- I really love mcabby- and that fic had it all a little drama a little angst and lots of fluff- teehee
Lady aracne chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I loved it! McAbby is my all time favorite, thanks for making me smile
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
YAY!

i loved it!

Exposure chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
This was so cute! I have to admit, you had me frowning for a while, but yay for the resolution. You write McGee/Abby (on their own, not part of an ensemble piece), so I love you.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Wow..loved this. So Cute! McAbby forever!

From A Fanfiction Angel
Shadow Cat17 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
This was awesome! I love how Abby spills her guts and McGee is all confused! But it all worked out in the end and I especially love this quote: “I’m not talking about loving you like I love puppies anymore. I’m talking like Do you? I do. Do you? I do. Daddy! Bubby won’t share the popcorn with me! Mommy, sissy keeps calling me a geek! College, grandchildren, 50th wedding anniversary and everything in between!”
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I get those moments a lot!

This was a very good, random story!