Reviews for For Charlie's Sake
xxSummerxo chapter 17 . 1/3
Omg I keep going to the next chapter to see if this gets any better but it just keeps getting worse. I doubt you even still read this by I really wish you could rewrite such a wonderful theme. When you started with Chuck leaving for five years and Blair getting a job and having a baby, I thought it would be a great story but instead you've just made Blair one big push over and so out of character I can't even finish this story. I can't believe you just let Chuck waltz in after five years and push Blair around and then even gets Eleanor to push Blair around. She's and adult and her life is still being screwed with my Chuck. Couldn't you please have let her made some decisions on her own? And Chuck hasn't even decently apologized yet keeps on manipulating Blair. I wish you really made Chuck much more mature and Blair much less of a pushover. It was so hard to see Blair get manipulate without pushing back and sooooooo definitely out of character.
summerrain583 chapter 34 . 12/9/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
this was perfect wow I just spent the past 3
hours reading it and wouldn't even let myself get
up to use the bathroom and I realize this
is horrible grammar but I'm so overwhelmed with
emotion and this was such a perfect representation of there relationship wow
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 23 . 4/19/2015
This relationship reminds me of Rumplestilksin and Bell from Once upon a time and Beauty and the Beast.
Little-Library chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Very good story, you have a French fan ;)
leightedandnian chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
omg this story is so perfect it made me cry several times :')
fullermy chapter 36 . 9/24/2012
i love this story! not so overly dramatic just right. i love it! you write well! i love eleanor here! and if course chuck and blair and their kids!
KylahPandaLe chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love your stories! You are so talented! They are so good!
eckomoon chapter 34 . 7/9/2012
I really liked this story. Read it in 2 days. I really liked the ending and love how they both get so jealous they don't think things through and wait for explanations lol. So Chuck and Blair. Excited to read the sequel, will read it soon! You are a great writer. I hope you keeping writing stories.
andreathegreat chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
This story made me cry :'((
lesliexhale chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Once again I wish Bart wasn't really dead lol. But I loved this chapter. Oh how wrong Chuck is.
lesliexhale chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
i want to know what's in the box!
lesliexhale chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I'm loving this so far.
Serinaa chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really like this idea of Blair getting pregnant after the 2x15 ...
CB Always chapter 34 . 12/16/2010
Awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it... Please continue writing stories you are a awesome writer!