Reviews for For the Sake of Sirius
Kakazu chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
You haven't done any updates in a long while. Can you please do one soon?
BookWorm230 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
loretta537 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
this sounds like a good story, i hope you continue it
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
keep going its good
HyouRyuu chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
oh my, what an awesome story! i (for some reason) cant seem to find any good hp/pkmn crossovers (besides this one...and another...or two) as for the pokemon speech, its fine the way you had it in chapter 2. please update and keep up the good work.

p.s. if you know of any hp/pkmn xovers let me know. im always lookin for more. thanks...

ryuu
Mana chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I think this is the first HP/Pokemon story I've ever seen on the site. XD Even if it's not, turning Sirius into a Poochyena was pretty original. Something that caught my attention though; Suicune, Entei, and Raikou *are* actually cats. They call them "Legendary Cats" on official sites, and say that the dog thing is just a misconception. Also, I think they way you have Sirius translating the Pokemon-talk right now is effective, it's fast-paced enough that we're not getting distracted, but still highlights Harry's lack of understanding. .

All-in-all, though. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Von chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
(Grins)

You are a writer after my own heart. I love these kinds of crossovers. :D

Interesting info about the pokeballs. I know in the games any attempt to catch a tamed pokemon is foiled by the trainer but there's also stuff about weaker balls not catching stronger pokemon and pokemon who resist ignoring orders and I can't wait to see how you do it!

Also can't wait to see where this is going. :D
Slytherson chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
can't wait to read your next chapter update!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Interesting...can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
sounds good. I hope you pick this back up.
Xadro chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
So far pretty good, hope you will update sometime though, and that Harry will get some more interesting Pokemon!
Iris-Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Hmn...nice. Though I wonder how he would be able to get into said town without getting into trouble...
allora123 chapter 3 . 2/9/2010