Reviews for For the Sake of Sirius
CatWriter chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Ya know, I think Secuno (sp) should stay with Harry and Sirius, it likes them and could help them out of tough spots, of course it will have to stay in it pokeball around people and could roam free when in wooded area. Though if it did show in a town it couldn't be captured because it already was with Harry, so it could work. I thought of something cute.

-*-*-

Harry meets a boy named Jason while walking with Sirius in the woods, Secune is hunting. Secune returns and...

Jason: That's a legendary pokemon, they are really rare.

Secune sits next to Harry, towering of his friends.

Harry: Rare? I don't see how, all I've ever met are the Legendary dog type like Secuno and others.

Jason: Your kidding it's rare to see one in a lifetime but to see more? It's impossible.

Harry: I've seen three, counting Secuno here.

Jason: NO Way, you couldn't have.

Entei and Raikou come out of the woods and lay next to secuno.

Jason faints.

Harry: Wonder why he fainted?

LOL.

I really think that all three Legend dogs should stay with Harry and Sirius, if for no other reason than that they owe them for saving them from Team Rocket. But if not all then I say Secuno and Raikou, or just Secuno if it can only be one, though I would hope for all three. Entei needs to learn that not all humans are bad. And Secuno and Raikou because they just like Harry and Sirius and would like to learn of their world and magic.

Good story, I hope your update schedule becomes a bit quicker.

Catwriter
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
love it :D
Molto Alesato chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
OMI GOSH! It's updated! YAY, though Harry's wand was burned if it was in the base...also he'll need new clothes, as to NOT go to jail.
Fate chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
I'm so glad this story isn't dead. Love what you've written so far!
Akanami no Kiku chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
This sounds cool! But why did they kidnap Harry?
Iris-Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
This is a fun story, and I like the way you have it set up now for the pokemon speech
Servant of Nature chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Oh you so have to continue this its the most amusing Pokemon and Harry Potter crossover
hisokauzumaki chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
how about you do both? have the pokemon talk -and- have sirius translate.

either way, please update soon!
Sardonyx Ichigo chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I think it would be better to put in a translation instead of Sirius having to say "bah bah" all the time. I like how you've bold the attacks. Continue on...oh you might want to include a short summary of the pokemon series in the first chapter for the reader's who have not read or seen the series. Update when you can, I'll continue reading and rereading your story till then...
CatWriter chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I must say I like this story, I see a lot of potential. I hope you date soon, I would love to read more.

Catwriter
Rune The Secret Child chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
A very intrigueing story so far, I was very curious to see what you would do from teh first chapter. I would vote that you write out what Harry hears and have Sirius translate for him. I look forward to find out what comes next
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
OMG! This is AWSOME! I've never read a fic like this before! It's a great idea! YAY! Poocheyanna are really cute and Sirius is perfect! Will he evolve into a mightyanna? They're really cool and it'd probably be a little more useful not to mention Sirius will probably end up going nuts if he's stuck puppy-sized for a long time. Will Harry make friends with a lot of other pokemon? I can see him being great friends with an eevee or umbreon or Leafeon. They're really cool! What about a rapidash or a ponyta? I bet that riding one of those would be really cool! Will Harry be able to become an animagus? It'd be interesting to find out what Harry's form would be in the pokemon world don'cha think? Will Mew be in this? Mew is so cute and playful I bet Mew and Siri would get along great! Plus Mew is REALLY cute and a great pokemon.

Will you PLEASE update soon/ I REALLY wanna know what's gunna happen next and I'm not a mind reader or a future seer like Edward or Alice Cullen so PLEASE update soon! Pretty please with sugar. ice-cream, chocolate, strawberries and sprinkles on top!

PS. I think the poke-speak will work good both ways. There's no need to worry about it too much.

Goodbye and good luck with the next chapter.

Mirani*

PSS. Sorry for any spelling mistakes/typos I might have made during this review. I sometimes do that and I'm way to lazy to go back and check so sorry but you're gunna have to deal with them;)
fox chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Okay, this is brilliant. I hope there is an update soon, yadda, yadda, yadda... Okay! Now, I have a few questions... Harry ended up in the pokemon world, but does he have any powers? In pokemon cannon there are things like psychic powers in humans, though they aren't very strong in the episodes that I remember, will Harry be getting anything like that, or some other thing that would reflect on him being a wizard in his old demension? Though it would work out fine if he was normal also... Just curious, I do think this is one of the better HP Pokemon crossovers I've seen though! _
zigzagoon rules chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
yay! you updated! this is me being very happy right now. is raiko gonna be next?
Lalene Brooks chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
for the sake of speed and reducing the tediousness I think perhaps you should mostly have the translation in but it wouldn't hurt to have Sirius relay a couple of times each chapter, just to remind people that Harry doesn't understand pokemon.

Great story by the way I can't wait to read more. please post again soon.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »